• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by lightbreeze

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Anybody concerned about the voice actors?

hey i wonder how axel would sound if Richard Coxx played is voice if he dose i am going to die laugh of happiness i think or not it depends on how its acted
  2. L

Axel!

i would be sad if he dies but if he dies trying to help sora in any way then hes alright in mmy book
  3. L

What would you do if you found KH2 on the ground?

i will pick it up and take it home and playit till i complete it all and to fine out if there is going to be kh3 lol
  4. L

Xaldin

thats a great specification (misspelled) about his wapeons you said they are counting of the 7 sea so i think his power is water too but then again i dont because i think water and ice are the same
  5. L

heard the actor who does sora's voice

@_@ what i havent heard Haliey's voice in a while what dose it sound like now give me a clip or something and did you guys know thats the jappanese version of the gamee so it would sound wierd hello anyone understand it know why it sound different lol
  6. L

E3 05!!!

wow i am so jealous now i asked my mom if i could go but she said no but thats not the point figure out the new unhooded unknows weapons and take piic if you have a camera and the freaking BHK names and any other info about kh2
  7. L

*Jack Sparrow Confirmed!*

lol rum jack loves his rum that what i was think but johnny depp fan so i gus it or he will have is rum lol oh ell all i want to see is that jack gose crazy lol
  8. L

E3 music video

dose anyojne thinks this is wird and funny i do and i didnt know which fourms to put it in so here http://www.g4tv.com/e32005/features/51719/THEME_FROM_E3_ON_G4.html
  9. L

stupid faces

i think that thay are making fun of hades becuase he always ends up with a bad temper wth no realy reason and their faces are so funny i cant stop laughing lol
  10. L

What Disney worlds should there be in KH2?

that be so dumb a toy story , bug's life, and what in the world is PoTC. I think lilo and stich would be awsome because i realy want to hurt that evil hampster scientic thing and giant shark face
  11. L

make new mebers of the organasation

Name: Alex Gender: Female Weapon: Deathscyth Speical Attack: Grim Rippers Death Hand Allies: Diz, Riku, Mickey, Axel, and BHK Story: wants to kill Larxene and to see how strong Sora and the gang is.
  12. L

Screw the threads about hte trailer, I got the important pics lol

lol i was laughing at that after sora fused with donald but thanks to the pics Mikail
  13. L

what if mickey and riku changed they name to be withthe org?

this is dumb and i dont think they will change their because the members can tell and i dont know how
  14. L

can sora fly or can he just jump really high now

i think he is falling off the building i think lol
  15. L

Did anyone ever say to themselves kh2 is goin to be easy?

nope i dont think i said it would be easy i think it would be diffcult but also fun
Back