• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Light&Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Light&Darkness

Dark Road final update releases on August 26

I literally was thinking about KHDR just a few days ago and been wondering if we'll get any news yet. Then here we are.
  2. Light&Darkness

News ► Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Art Revealed

They better have this buyable as a poster once the whole thing is revealed. I want to throw my money at this!
  3. Light&Darkness

Spoilers ► [SPOILERS] NEO: The World Ends With You Character Ages and Birthdays Revealed

Minamimoto being younger than Nagi shocked me greatly. I thought he was older. I never played the original TWEWY so I didn't know their exact age, but I do know the story of them from watching LPs. I didn't know Minamimoto was that young in the old game.
  4. Light&Darkness

News ► Yen Press announces Kingdom Hearts: The Complete Novel Collector's Edition

I need to know how big the fonts are because I have a hard time reading small fonts. One of the reason why I don't read those small thick novels you find at traveling shops because the fonts were tiny. It makes my eyes tired. Considering how many books are being put into this one giant book, I...
  5. Light&Darkness

What Would Make You Give Up On Kingdom Hearts?

Echoing back those that already been stated because I feel the same way. In game reasons: - Sora is no longer the protag of the series - No Disney worlds - Marvel and Star Wars (would feel extremely odd and out of place since they're not "Disney" worlds and they feel more like universes...
  6. Light&Darkness

News ► Pre-orders for NEO: The World Ends With You are now available

Sweet! Thanks for the clarification! Tried looking it up. Is this the one you're talking about? https://www.siliconera.com/neo-the-world-ends-with-you-limited-edition-revealed/ Dang, I want that bag, but I don't think I'll pay almost $200 for that. Not gonna lie, I'm slightly salty. Edit: Oh...
  7. Light&Darkness

Does that mean that the Neku set is only available for the PS store digital copy? I'm a Physical copy person, so this is a let down. Has there been any news on other preorder bonuses from other stores like Amazon, Best Buy, and GameStop? Is there a Limited edition or some collector's edition...
  8. Light&Darkness

I'm gonna wait and see what kind of preorder bonus we'll get first. Though I'm debating between getting it on the PS4 or Switch. Hope we get some good stuff.
  9. Light&Darkness

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS - III, II.8, Unchained χ & Union χ [Cross] OST now available worldwide!

Will there be a physical copy of the OST? I prefer physical over digital, but if they don't then I'll get the digital.
  10. Light&Darkness

Dark Road ► Dark Road: Chapter 3 - The Purpose of the Journey

Yep. His sister and her classmates are missing. Odin kept him busy with another mission I believe to keep him out of the investigation his other classmates are doing. Can't wait to see his official non-chibi artwork.
  11. Light&Darkness

News ► Yen Press to release Kingdom Hearts 3: The Novel, Vol. 3 in January 2021

This caught me so off guard I choked laughed on air.
  12. Light&Darkness

News ► Official Kingdom Hearts UX Twitter teases important announcement with new sketch by Nomura!

It was last year when I commented somewhere where I wanted a back story of Eraqus and Xehanort. Maybe see how Xehanort became evil and explore Scala ad Caelum more. Now I'm super hype since this might be what I hope for.
  13. Light&Darkness

News ► Four new Hot Topic-exclusive Kingdom Hearts 3 Funko Tees releasing soon

I saw these at Hot Topic yesterday. They were out much sooner than I thought.
  14. Light&Darkness

News ► Four new Hot Topic-exclusive Kingdom Hearts 3 Funko Tees releasing soon

I want all the ones with Sora on it. Especially the Monster Inc one. He's adorable <3
Back