Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Leonheart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Path to Redemption (Original RP)

Five Years Ago... In a world called Orethia where technology and magic coincide, the world is facing the end of a golden age as the king of the land of Boronas disappears, and his replacement declares war on the neighboring country of Weilan. One of the COs of his army is a man by the name of...
  2. L

Bomb Casters

Holding a metallic suitcase, the man with spiky silver hair was running through the corridor. He turned the corner and walked through a door into a shady crumbling room. From the two side doors of the rooms, a group of men ran through, they immediately gave chase to the man. While running, the...
  3. L

Craft Story RP

Leonheart here, and I'm relatively new to this site, but I'd like to give a shot at creating a RP here. I have a general idea for an RP, but it's sort of bare right now and I could definitely use some help. So if anyone is willing to Co-GM with me, then please PM me.
  4. L

Kingdom Hearts: ASAS 1.5

This is a sequel of Kingdom Hearts:ASAS from the Kingdom Key forums. During the events of the 15 Key Clan, there was another force at large: The Keepers of Heart. The KoP were an ancient clan of thousands, each with their own special power. Their job was to protect the ancient treasure: The...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6