• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Leon123

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Leon123

News ► Yen Press to publish KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Manga Vol. 1 this fall

I wonder how they;ll change the story. Hope it's interesting.
  2. Leon123

Can we just talk about how awful the Cherry Flan is

Yeah it's completely awful sorely due to the stupid ass physics. Took me like 20+ times to get it, and I hated every moment. I got stuck around the garden a lot, screw that part. After that it was just making sure I got enough time to go to that big place full of potential points. The others...
  3. Leon123

RUMOR: Screenshots of Monsters Inc. world in Kingdom Hearts 3 potentially leaked?

looks pretty real to me, especially in these images
  4. Leon123

Lost Soul Aside Indie FFXV-like game

Found this on GameFAQs. I thought it looked amazing for an indie game. I'm sorry if something like this has been posted before. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5El-yYNUwU
  5. Leon123

KH 2.8 E3 2016 Trailer Confirms Worldwide December 2016 Release

Re: Aqua Reveals Her Face In New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Trailer, Coming December The model looks amazing. It looks like her CG model
  6. Leon123

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? A FF world with some Dissidia characters
Back