• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by ~Lenya~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

~:l The Timmy Fanclub!!xD l:~

It had to be done +__+ Timmy from Elorah's fic, "Good Day,Mary-Sue" one of the funniest fics Ive ever read xD READD ITTTTTTT :3 Join nowww Members: ~Lenya~ Sonja~Soulheart Elorah ShadowRikuRising WerewolfNobody Seasalt IceCream FishBox
  2. L

The Sonja~Soulheart Fanclub!!OwO

This is a fanclub for Sonja~Soulheart!!She deserves it sooo much @w@ Why she deserves one: 1.She is really one of the most awesomest anime artists you will ever meet!!Her Website 2.She is soo nice and always keeps her promises @w@ 3.A really great writer o.o 4.Has an awesome sense of...
  3. L

Nursery Rhymes History @_@

Achh not sure whether anyone posted something like this before but here goes: Nursery Rhymes Its on the history of nursery rhymes,and its not for those who really like nursery rhymes :bored:
  4. L

Is there a new Halloweentown costume for Sora??O:

Err I just heard rumours Sora'll have a new Halloweentown costume,is this true? And dont flame please,Im just curious XP
  5. L

The first time you fight riku

I didnt beat him,hes kinda hard.O__O<--Yes Im admitting it.:p
  6. L

Hihi!!I am new,hear me Roar!!XD

:thumbsup: Hiya people,I'm new here .^_^I'm going to be 14 this 23rd December,I'm from Malaysia I love KH, I'm currently working on a KH manga fanfic (whatever) ,I play Zonestudio ragnarok online and I LOVE SORA!!XD :blush: I'm looking for new friends who love KH as much as I do.PM me if you...