Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ~Lenya~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

~:l The Timmy Fanclub!!xD l:~

It had to be done +__+ Timmy from Elorah's fic, "Good Day,Mary-Sue" one of the funniest fics Ive ever read xD READD ITTTTTTT :3 Join nowww Members: ~Lenya~ Sonja~Soulheart Elorah ShadowRikuRising WerewolfNobody Seasalt IceCream FishBox
  2. L

Fanfiction ► ~ Good Day, Mary-Sue ~

lol 8D Im guilty OuO yeay xD This is probably on of the funniest chappies so far xD;; My gawsh Timmy ai shi teruuuuuu @_@ ITS BEEN DONE
  3. L

Fanfiction ► The Traveler

Hes evil?!?!?!?!?!?O________o ZOMG p.s: great chappie as usual xD;;
  4. L

Erhhh hes just being nice!!!>8D I know it!!! .... lol xD .... ._.;;
  5. L

lol yes xD He should really get an fc,Id totally join xD And erhh thatll be really nice,but I dont wanna trouble you >__< ;
  6. L

lol xD xD xD That was really funny @w@ @w@ @w@ Poor Timmy though OuO ;; Timyyy D: Mary-Sue has cracked xD ;; Sonja's lucky to have her character in this chappie +__+
  7. L

lol xD yeayy!!Its Timmy!! xD I like the way you put your own name in it like that lol xd And also glad Timmy said no =w= Heheheheh
  8. L

lol xD What a drama queen xD Timmy ish so cool though +_+
  9. L

Achhhh oh noes!!Riku!!!! xD ;;; No!Im sure he doesnt like her!!Im sure :/ Nice writing as usual btw! xD Humorous as usual too xD
  10. L

lol xD really awesome chappie!! @w@ I couldnt help feeling jealous at this part though: xD good job anyhoo :3
  11. L

Wooohhh really awesome chapters!!xD Luckily Sora is just being nice to her... =w= right?right??........... xD lol love your writing and sense of humour OuO
  12. L

Wowww its really interesting :D Had no idea it was a KH story at all xD I hope she doesnt touch MY MAN though >w> And I had absolutely no idea you were such a great writer O___o
  13. L

The Sonja~Soulheart Fanclub!!OwO

This is a fanclub for Sonja~Soulheart!!She deserves it sooo much @w@ Why she deserves one: 1.She is really one of the most awesomest anime artists you will ever meet!!Her Website 2.She is soo nice and always keeps her promises @w@ 3.A really great writer o.o 4.Has an awesome sense of...
  14. L

Fanfiction ► Within boundaries

Ooooh really awesome chapter!OwO I never guessed the guy was Scythe O_O
  15. L

Fanfiction ► The New Organization

Wahhh you made Shiruix more playful than I thought her to be O////////o Awesome chappie though XD Cant wait for the next :3
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6