• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by lenniel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Un-Named RPG, need ideas

This is just to see if anybody has any ideas I should add to the setting or anything else. Any ideas you could give me would be great. This RP is loosely FF based, in the way of going through a land and kicking butt. So just the general idea of Final Fantasy. Settings: A savage, war swept...
  2. L

First Draft of Un-Named RP

This is just to see if anybody has any ideas I should add to the setting or anything else. Any ideas you could give me would be great. This RP is loosely FF based, in the way of going through a land and kicking butt. So just the general idea of Final Fantasy. Settings: A savage, war swept...
  3. L

Wars Of Celestia

A futuristic RP, so no old-fashioned weapons, but any other weapons you can think of that are sci-fi-like. There are six planets in the galaxy of Celestia to choose from; Earth, Valhalla, Avalon, Fingaia, Servon and Q10 Alpha. Exactly six years ago the galaxy of Celestia was invaded by an...
Back