• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Legendarywar321

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

KH2 Keyblade **SPOILER**

Yes it does.
  2. L

The new Disney charaters that will be in KH2

Thanks The Answer and to the rest of u people just cause u know this info does'nt mean other people dont know it ,theres new people joining this Forum every day and they might not know this info ,so next time THINK and stop being such big @$$ holes!
  3. L

The new Disney charaters that will be in KH2

NEW Disney Characters Steamboat Willie, Black Pete (Classic Mickey Mouse) Megara, Pegasus, Pain, Panic, Hydra (Hercules) Lumiere, Cogsworth, Mrs. Potts, Chip, Wardrobe (Beauty and the Beast) Chicken Little (Chicken Little) Eric (The Little Mermaid) Santa Claus (Nightmare Before Christmas)...
  4. L

KH2 World images

Heres the one for SW http://www.kh-2.net/image.php?image=kh2/images/art/worlds/sw.jpg and Pirates of the carrbiean http://www.kh-2.net/image.php?image=kh2/images/art/worlds/potc.jpg if I see more i will post them.:)
  5. L

Heres the some of English voice actors for KH2

Yeah thats right damn noobs (Truns hand in to fist and shakes hatefully in the air) =p
  6. L

No she played Yuffie. Aerith was played by Mandy Moore in Kingdom Heart
  7. L

English language version Haley Joel Osment ... as Sora Tony Anselmo ... as Donald Duck Bill Farmer ... as Goofy David Gallagher ... as Riku Hayden Panettiere ... as Kairi Jesse McCartney ... as Roxas Brittany Snow ... as Namine Wayne Allwine ... as Mickey Mouse Billy Zane ... as Ansem...
  8. L

About playable character in KH2

You also get to play as roxas.
  9. L

How do you get a rep here?

help me out.
  10. L

KH2 Downloads?

But She Aready Tryed Filefront And Those Are On Filefront.
  11. L

KH2 Downloads?

I downloaded it from file front if you want i could send u it in a email.
  12. L

Riku theroys

I think Riku is Riku. meanig he is not a nobody he a person because i got a mesage from some body saying Riku is a NOBODY and i think its wrong so i made this tread.
  13. L

Covesation between Sora, Guy with Blind fold and, Blondie (real coversation)

Sora: Riku I knew I would find you! [Blind-folded man]: Who, who is...Riku? Sora: You are-aren't you? [Blind-folded man]: The name.....it sounds familiar, but I am not who he is, but if I were then it has been forgotten, as I am... Sora: Riku, stop playing around, I know that it is you...
  14. L

KH2 Keyblade **SPOILER**

Oh Yeah.!!
  15. L

KH2 Keyblade **SPOILER**

There cool.
Back