• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Legato2471

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

i cant get final form!!!

http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-2-help-needed/50263-faq-drive-forms.html
  2. L

EGM Confirmation

This is a picture I took with my cellphone today that confirms Kingdom Hearts 2 : Final Mix is coming to America in Fall 2007. It's a bit blurry but it's proof http://img186.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nonameop1.jpg So. Kingdom Hearts 2 : Final Mix coming to North America in Fall 2007 on the...
  3. L

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

Just to clarify.. this thread has veered completely off topic. It started out as what Zexion's weapon might be and it's turned into another Zexy's alive and here's why thread. >_> Happy new year
  4. L

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

Xaldin beat me to it but I'll say it again When KH 2 FM comes out the Chain of Memories Remake for the Ps2 will be considered the canon follow up to Kingdom Hearts in which it's a given that Riku will fight and Kill Zexion so it doesn't matter what happened in the GBA version, it's storyline...
  5. L

So does that mean?...

If it's a complete remake of CoM then yes, you'll be able to play as Riku. As for the Roxas fight thing, I have no idea.
  6. L

Twilight gem?O+

Stickied Threads are your friend. Just click the first link in my sig.
  7. L

FAQ : Enemy Locations and Item Drops

Sorry, I even checked other FAQs and that's all they have listed. Keep trying. You'll get them eventually.
  8. L

Have any of you beaten KH2 without the strategy guide?

In short... yes I didn't use the guide. I wrote a few guides which are on the forums for other people though.
  9. L

FAQ : Enemy Locations and Item Drops

Nah, I'm a fast worker. Once I had the info it took me maybe 30 mins to type up everything.
  10. L

Should the Other Original Org Names Be Revealed

It wouldn't really contribute much to the story unless they made a game that was about the members of Organization XIII or a movie. I'd still like to know though
  11. L

Does anyone have a 9 Ultima Weapon??

Legitly.... no. On my Gameshark'd game I have a bunch of them ^_^
  12. L

Namine` theme

Thumbs up Imkeyblademaster! Way to be super helpful and post something totally useful that wasn't spam to just up your post count. Here Riku. http://www.bluelaguna.net/music/kh2ostsoundtrack/mp3s.php I'm not sure if what you're looking for is on there but there's a good chance it is. Sorry I...
  13. L

Who thinks that Saix should be the leader of the orginization?

I liked Saix, he was probably my favorite Organization member but he could never be leader. He's too unstable. He puts on that calm front but behind it he's f*cking crazy which gives him major points for being the coolest psychotic character ever but it's because of that he couldn't be leader...
  14. L

What was your reaction when you first got final form?

All the more reason I must kick Xigbar's ass.
  15. L

Official Ultima Weapon Guide

Triple posting is bad. Use the edit button if you have something to say in a thread you've posted in without a response. Besides everything you've said has already been made pretty clear.
Back