• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Leflores

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Leflores

Not a theory but a thought.

It should be alive since it is pretty much a collection of hearts.
  2. Leflores

[Spoiler]'s Remnant question...

I don't really think it is an Unversed. Terra left behind a Lingering Sentiment, but that isn't classed as Unversed. But yes, the remnant of Vanitas is a collection of his thoughts and feelings before his demise (being negative).
  3. Leflores

Just something I noticed...

Like when he said it was only 'one of the paths he could take.'
  4. Leflores

I dont get the drop feature.

What happens if the drop gauge empties on your second character?
  5. Leflores

Petitioning Square Enix

But isn't Birth by Sleep owned by Disney? So it's their decision whether it goes up or not.
  6. Leflores

Will there be mild language in KH 3D or other future KH games?

I don't think there will be any more language than 'hell'. It would kind of take away the 'feel' of KH.
  7. Leflores

The Master of Eraqus & Xehanort.

Weren't the golden eyes an effect from traveling through the Lanes Between without armour? If that's the case, anyone can do that.
  8. Leflores

And how does that mean he's Xehanort?
  9. Leflores

Why not? He has time travelling powers... unless there has been a proper definition as to what time travelling is in this game or the extent of his powers, it is possible that two Xehanorts exist at one time.
  10. Leflores

Riku's Way to the Dawn Keyblade

Re: Do YOU like this? You're right. But I'm still happy with the way it turned out. They managed to change the Soul Eater without removing what made it awesome.
  11. Leflores

Re: Do YOU like this? I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying that you want the blade to look more combat-worthy or more aesthetically pleasing?
  12. Leflores

New keyblades?

The keychain defines the blade's appearance. But I think it would be cool if there was some sort of keyblade based around Xemnas' Ethereal Blades (I mean, there's The Bond of Flame keyblade which looks like Axel's chakrams so why not?) It could be like a whip, with very long range but low...
  13. Leflores

Mysterious Figure

Wouldn't it be disappointing to reveal his identity like that? I think lots of people would prefer it to be revealed in a more meaningful way.
  14. Leflores

Re: Do YOU like this? But you don't hit with the wing.
  15. Leflores

Maybe their master was... the Mysterious Figure! Explains the time travelling and how he would be alive...
Back