• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Laughing Stock

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Whodunnit!?! [OOC & Sign-Up]

I was taking a little gander through some old threads I made and came across this one ...and suddenly thought to myself, "Good God, I write like a comatose llama." After a few quiet minutes of sulking and eating chocolate bars, I realized that the fundamental concept behind it didn't seem that...
  2. L

Oh, bugger it: who wants a fight?

Although I admit that little rant of mine from a few weeks ago was quite fun to write, it probably wasn’t the most mature way to end my relationship with this place. So, for the hell of it, I’ll challenge anyone who’s up for it to one last battle. As far as the rules go, I have only two I would...
  3. L

I Hate It Here.

Kudos if you get the fairly unsubtle title reference. Anyway, this is a little response to that 'How to Write a Successful Roleplay' sticky (well, the first part is). Whether it's nothing more than a pisstake or how I really feel about this place, even I'm not sure. Take it how you will, I...
  4. L

Jean de Metz vs. ???

Since the Black Legion has sunk back into the pus-spewing, soul-burning depths from whence it came, I figured I'd throw out a random challenge. It'll be straight-up melee, with the choice of weapon being up to my challenger. I'll do the location when I get an opponent. Here's a link to Jean's...
  5. L

Help/Support ► On a college level , woman level how do I know if she likes me?

You missed my point, leik, entirely. =/ Video game-based forums tend to be fairly esoteric when it comes to what kind of people it has filling up its member-base. In other words, for every one person on this site who could offer potentially useful advice on this situation there are about five...
  6. L

Help/Support ► On a college level , woman level how do I know if she likes me?

What makes you think an online forum, one that's based around a role-playing series, is the best place to go to for advice on anything other than how to get past the next boss?
  7. L

Help/Support ► lol, SMK feels depressed. :< (foul language ahoy)

lol, Godwin's Law. Anyway, depression is just a phase, and it happens to everyone, despite what they may say on the matter; no one's happy all the damn time. Just do whatever the hell you want to do, make yourself happy and ignore the big bad world for a while. That's all you really can do.
  8. L

Umm, y'know...

Someone, anyone (except you, you worthless pissant. Yeah, you), get the bloody hell in the chatroom. NOW! Or the chance for hawt seckz vanishes from your feeble, petty excuse of a life forever. lulz, 4rl, bt nt rly, jk, bt nt rly. o rly? nt rly. ...NOW! EDITS: You took too long. The chance...
  9. L

Clueless

I was visiting a friend's forum recently; a video game-oriented website he's visited for longer than I've ever been here. Although this website (which I don't feel like naming. It adds the spice of mystery, or something like that) does not have anything that would even nearly resemble an RP...
  10. L

An-Kooooooo-Kuuuuuuuuuu... :D

We shall duel, both you and I; Draw your blade and show your stuff. But under earth or beyond the sky, you should know that you are- ... :D Well then, off we go. [EDIT] As Ankoku has requested I use a different character, I shall. However, I'm in no mood whatsoever to work myself around...
  11. L

[Melee] Tournament Final Round ~ LS vs MoTo

MasterofTerraOblivion - [Ko'Gashi] Laughing Stock - [Decius] ~ Last round in that 'truly epic' melee tourney thing. Ah, well. What it lacked in the other two rounds this, perhaps, will make up for. Eh, but I digress. Whenever yer ready, Moto.
  12. L

The Wheel of Time Turns Once More...

Tribute to Robert Jordan, Memorial | Lasting tribute Robert Jordan, author of the Wheel of Time novels, has left us. As far as I am concerned, he was one of the greatest fantasy writers of our time, and will be sorely missed.
  13. L

Fanfiction ► Of Vice and Virtue: Pandora's Legacy

The same method Stoker used? Something I had contemplated creating a story in the same structure one day... if only I knew with what... Although well-written thus far, I cannot give you a sound evaluation until I recieve more. Perhaps after another letter or two...
  14. L

Fanfiction ► Close Shut the Jaws of Oblivion

I wanna go in the gate... -.- *feels despondent* Well, of course, I could do better. Mmm. Definitely. Hell, I could do better right now. Mmm... but my back... it's been killing me lately. Yeah. Maybe tomorrow... >.> ...tch... alright, fine. It's good. There, I said it. But I could still do...
  15. L

Powerleveling

Yeah, I've power-leveled a few times, usually just to give me the momentum needed to get past the next boss. Ursula, for instance. Well, all the singing and stuff usually puts me off wanting to go back, but it was oh-so satisfying when I had finally finished it off. More than you can imagine.
Back