• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by LastDemiDevil

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. LastDemiDevil

A New .Gif Thread

Update 487.444: No more .gif files of any variety have been posted. Time for a little bit of shameless self-bumping to save a naïve young thread that does not deserve such an early demise.
  2. LastDemiDevil

TV ► Kevin Conroy memorial thread

Extremely late, but here's one of my favorite Conroy-Batman moments:
  3. LastDemiDevil

Anime/Manga ► The Anime & Manga Dumping Ground

Dead Leaves (2004) is a extremely stylish and funny short(ish) film that surprised the hell out of me. Never heard of it before and watched it on a whim, was blown away. A little warning: it's sense of humor is often sexually charged, but it doesn't damage the film in any way in my opinion...
  4. LastDemiDevil

FF8 x Worlds End With You pitch

Unfortunately, this theory was debunked by the creators of FF8. Still, would be very interesting and I'd definitely play! https://kotaku.com/is-squall-really-dead-final-fantasy-producer-addresses-1800007113
  5. LastDemiDevil

Film ► Unpopular Disney opinions!

I almost agree with the Tarzan take, but pretty much any scene trying to be comedic falls flat hard for me and though I don't mind the Phil Collins soundtrack, it certainly is the weakest of the renaissance era for me. Also I really like how dark the movie is at times (i.e. When Kala finds...
  6. LastDemiDevil

A New .Gif Thread

Why have a pinned thread for .gif posting and then lock it? I will attempt to remedy that here. Post profoundly moving gifs. Things "that make you ask, why am I here? What is my purpose?" Or don't. I'm not your boss. (also if there is a reason there is no gif thread allowed lock me up)
  7. LastDemiDevil

Would you want Disney to buy more companies?

Is there even anything left for them to buy lmao? I'd rather have Disney broken up, cause right now it feels like everything is owned by Disney in some capacity. Also, they don't seem to be handling owning everything as well as they probably thought they could.
  8. LastDemiDevil

Star Wars: This is the way

I just want it to end 😥
  9. LastDemiDevil

Place your bets (Part 2)

Remember the wait between KH2 and KH3? I expect nothing to happen for a loooooong time, despite there being a trailer released. I'm not sure if its Nomura who delays these things forever or if its square/disney forcing changes that adds more waiting time. Not a pleasant thought, but think about...
  10. LastDemiDevil

Music ► What are you listening to?

I'd recommend learning to use yt-dlp to download anything off youtube. As long as you read up on the commands you can download the video in pretty much any format and quality, including strictly audio only versions. If you just search for yt-dlp it should be on a github page with instructions on...
  11. LastDemiDevil

No sleep, how I be feelin: [MEDIA]

No sleep, how I be feelin:
  12. LastDemiDevil

Can we talk about how atrocious the Remind Limit Cut voice acting is?

I cannot wait until I can ditch my console honestly. A lot of my recommended on youtube lately has been KH modding and its driving me crazy because it would melt my only PC to try and play any game in the series. I'd probably even get back into speedrunning again if I could switch the voice...
  13. LastDemiDevil

Can we talk about how atrocious the Remind Limit Cut voice acting is?

I'll repeat this until it becomes real, KH3 NEEDS a final mix. The way the DLC was implemented was terrible in general. I like the content a lot, but man, does it feel rushed and not at all a part of the main game. It really needs an overhaul to elevate it up to basic KH standards which I don't...
  14. LastDemiDevil

Yen Sid's "proper way". (Fun discussion)

ah, rock and lava titan melted together in my mind
  15. LastDemiDevil

What do you wish to see in the Lost Master(s) Arc?

An actual Final Fantasy world. Ivalice would be great, but with how things are going a FF7 world would not disappoint either (and I'm sure they could reuse some of the remakes assets).
Back