• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  • okay, so did you need them or did you want to know if i had them, and i'm going to bed in a minute so i might not be able to trade tonight, but i should be able to tommrow.
    i got shelmet and karrablast. if you really need gurrdor, i might be able to get it by thursday
    Scratch that I got it. I get so confused about which game I am playing. I got the Pal Pad. In other games you get it after the Elite Four but in HG you do not have to beat it to get the Pal Pad. You just need to give me your HG Friend Code and we can met on the WFC and trade. My friend code is 4341 7012 9998.
    I just realized I don't have a Pal Pad in HG yet. I restarted it a few months ago and I have not beaten the Elite Four yet. You are going to have to wait for me to beat it unless you find someone else to trade with. I'm sorry I thought I had it. I do have the Gible though. I am fairly close to the e4 so it should only take me a day or two to beat it if you want to wait.
    That was actually faster than I thought. I caught a level 19 female Gible.
    For your PSN ID...can you please put it in the format:

Name
    PS3 ID: ---
    PSP ID: ---

Putting
    "PSN ID:lasersquashXD
    And lives in USA "
    will not work because is the XD part of your name...and is it your PSP ID as well? Please repost it...thanks again.
    It was just a random name i came up with, and later found out its related to a sport if i remember correctly shamisen
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back