• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Lasci

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Lasci

The Flaw of Leanord Nimoy

The flaw with Leanord Nimoy is that he doesn't have any flaws. And that's that.
  2. Lasci

Vanitas Voice Actor Confirmed

I scrolled down, saw Jim Cummings, came, and then lost interest in Vanitas.
  3. Lasci

Why does everyone like Axel?

He was one of the few Organization members that was relatively well-developed and didn't get snuffed halfway through the game. Therefore, I got to enjoy his company more and ended up liking him more than other characters.
  4. Lasci

Help/Support ► There's this girl I like and I don't know what to do

I think that might be because it's solid advice, if only given in a slightly crass manner.
  5. Lasci

Bestest Eye Color EVAR

I'm probably too awesome (read: n00bish) to care (read: know) about the difference between Discussion and Insanity, so move this around as you so please. Also, this totally has nothing to do with an MSN convo. Or Crimson's eyes. I swear, I'm not a creeper. <3 COPY PASTA TIME Have you guys done...
  6. Lasci

Help/Support ► There's this girl I like and I don't know what to do

I'm going to give you the best advice of your life: Reach down into your pants, grasp the pair of balls I'm fairly certain you have, and do something. Stop asking for the opinion of people online and start taking action. Don't be silly or cheesy or predictable. If you really like her, be...
  7. Lasci

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Hades is one of my favorite villains ever and I think a fired James Wood would be a serious misstep on the developers' part. Does anyone else feel that Aqua should be played by Jennifer Hale? I'm not just saying this because she's goddamn beautiful...
  8. Lasci

Does anyone else keep themselves completely in the dark?

I hate looking at scans and the like of upcoming games, especially when they're the type that'll be imported. It's sometimes different with Western games, but the norm for me is to avoid getting too much exposure to a game. I do take an interest in gameplay mechanic and the like and therefore...
  9. Lasci

herro thar bby

Goodness gracious this place is so beautifully white. And pink. That's totally pink at the top; I don't care what any of you say. Anyhow, I need a new forum since the one I currently attend is unsatisfactory in oh so many ways. I stumbled upon this place by word of mouth, but that word of mouth...
Back