• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Lasci
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Sara told you to hurry up or else she'll hire a hitman on your balls. And then she'll mount them and put them on her mantelpiece. :3
    INORITE. IT IRKS ME TO THE POINT WHERE THE HAIRS ON MY TAIL STAND ON END.

Yeah, I had to write all that just because of the character minimum.
    Really bored and waiting for my friend to get home. I got a new seat for my Bmx bike but he has the tools that I need :/
    teehee
    You know what? Fuck off twice. Tekken is actually fun and you should play it because Street Fighter IV is no longer indestructible.

By the way, are we still up for the idea here? Roxy's interested.
    KHI's been around since December 2003. I joined Jan. 2004.

Crazy how much shit changed. Like the name.
    We used to be kingdomhearts2.net
    yeah it sucks because there's a lot of thing i can't find in actual stores

or i find them but it's they're expensive to the point where importing them would actually be cheaper (i don't live in europe or NA so i get buttfucked when it comes to electronics) but i can't do that so yeah i just get screwed over
    >ordering online

>: i'm not really in a position to be doing that right now unfortunately
    i've been meaning to play xenogears considering all the praise it gets but that game is impossible to find :v
    i find the gameplay confusing and i have no idea what the plot is supposed to be about

but it's fun, the art style's nice and the music is baller so i'm okay with that i guess
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back