• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by larxene_lover_16

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Fanfiction ► Awkward Situations (Axel x Larxene)

As the threat title says, this is an Axel x Larxene story. So I don't want any Yaoi/AkuRoku fans flaming me :angry:. This was originally posted on fanfiction.net. I am a huge Larxene fanboy (no duh). Of course, with her being the only official female member on the Organization XIII (A/N: I...
  2. L

I need help!! Riku Replica 2 keeps killing me!!

Dude, you need sleights...and zero cards. And if you think the second Riku Replica fight's a pain in the butt, you REALLY going to hate the fourth fight. That's the one where he is really hard!
  3. L

No Stop Cards?!?

Thank you guys so much for the help! :E I was able to find a Stop Card by using Calm Bounty in Wonderland. Though, it's kind of too late. I'm already at the second Marluxia battle. But, it's nice that I can now use Freeze and Lethal Frame. Thanks guys!
  4. L

No Stop Cards?!?

Well, I'm playing on Standard Mode. I wonder if that has to do with anything?
  5. L

No Stop Cards?!?

I'm playing the English version of Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories. I am at Level 60, have gone through every Room to Rewards, and I can't find a single Stop Card anyway. This is annoying because you need a Stop card to perform sleights like Lethal Frame and Freeze. I was wondering if...
  6. L

English Voice Actors for Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories

My opinions on the Organization XIII VA's: Sora: Fine, thought it weird to have KHII Sora be in KHI clothes Riku: Fine Kairi: Why someone from Camp Rock? Namine: It's okay...I guess...Brittany Snow is still better. Ansem: Different, but it works just fine... Vexen: Works pretty good...
  7. L

If there was a Kingdom Hearts Theme Park...

If there was an entire park or section of a park themed to Kingdom Hearts, would do you think should be the ultimate headliner attraction? I believe a extravagent dark ride based on Organization XIII would be cool.
  8. L

Fanfiction ► Birth of a Nobody: The Story of Rukix

Rukix didn't really take his underwear off. It was blown off. He was partially caught in the explosion.
  9. L

Roxas x Namine Thread

I'm not sure where to put this, but since the two characters mostly appeared in Kingdom Hearts II, I placed it here. Anyway, one of my favorite pairings is Roxas x Namine (second to Sora x Kairi). I know a lot of you fangirls like AkuRoku (Axel x Roxas), but for people that like straight...
  10. L

Larxene-The Best Woman Fighter on Organization XIII

Fanservice for the AkuRoku fans.
  11. L

I like Roxas's pick-up line the best because it seems weird that he has two _________. Hahahaha!
  12. L

Re: The Story of Rukix NOTE: Since something weird is going on with the fanfiction.net, I figured I provided a preview of the revision of my story. This time, it's the Riku Replica. As always, leave any comments or criticism that you may have. -Sorry about the weird looking font. It'll look...
  13. L

That's why she's the best the Organization has! I fought her on the GBA twice and she killed me both times!
  14. L

Thank you all for your kind reviews. I have decided to use the Riku Replica instead. It seems to make a little more sense.
Back