• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Lars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Lars

Should BBS/BBSFM be ported to the 3DS?

Dont see it happen actually, it would be nicer if they make a Remake of Days in 3D, it would be a much better game. :)
  2. Lars

Does anyone else miss final bosses that aren't wielders?

well i would hate if the final boss will be a giant heartless, nobody or dream eater
  3. Lars

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

Was a cool demo, sad you cant play riku :(
  4. Lars

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread Yeah,TGS is possible. but the next kh will be ''small'' and a Remaster/remake of 3 game isn't small? :P
  5. Lars

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced is there a chance that it wil come out in europe?
  6. Lars

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced why that? Re: com is a awsome game
  7. Lars

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced uh why? its almost exactly the same as 10th anniversary but then without Days and Re: Coded and ''10th anniversary'' is now Mark of Mastery Edition. I hope Europe gets more, still made about re com. (A)
  8. Lars

KH3D English Trailer Up!

Just watch it today, im really dissapointed xd The voices are weird and stil Japannese gameplay =\ like its fanmade.
  9. Lars

Kingdom Hearts 3D North American Demo Incoming!

I hope also that Europe gets a demo, and that the demo release before the game. :P
  10. Lars

Twilight Thron?

Didnt nobody missed the Twilight Thron in Travers town? Why did they removed it?
  11. Lars

Square Enix Members Europe Opens New KH3D Page!

Finally Europe is a step for American. ;D
  12. Lars

Mini-Game images!

Think im not gonna play those mini-games a lot. xd
  13. Lars

KH3D Famitsu Information + KH3D In 3/22 Issue!

Re: KH3D Famitsu Information! OMG Xion!!! but im still wondering why they still apearing, i mean xion cant be in the story, can she?
  14. Lars

March KH3D Famitsu Screenshots!

Looking up for dive mode, finally again we need to fly to another world
  15. Lars

Official Nintendo France Website Adds KH3D Page!

Hmmmm I'm smelling an incoming english trailer, but why are you only talking about France, (almost) every europe Nintendo site has a KH 3D page
Back