• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Lanydx reborn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Uh, fine fine. I hate school! =.= I mean, I learn at school. Why do we need homework?
    Sigh. Just needed to get it out. Thank, man. XD

Level:
    EXP:

[IMG] Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: A tale of four losers!
    Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles[IMG]: A tale of four losers
    its no big deal, i just wanted to make sure you knew. thanks for reading
    Hey, I saw you posted on my fanfic, and I just wanted to clarify something. You said I took some things from .hack. As I put in the first post, the fanfic is slightly based off of real events, of back when some of us forum-goers played on khinsiders rpg inferno. They had a special place for clans (which still exists today, but is now called 'squads'), and this was where groups of us joined together to play the rpg together. I ran a clan, and it was actually named "The Decendents of Fiana." That would be my only reference to .hack, which I only use because that was our actual clan name, and that is what the fic is about. Just wanted to let you know, and I hope you continue reading.
    That's why you stay off KHI!

I'll have to put Ziz on ignore once BBS comes out, he spoiled alot of it for me after I asked him not to.

Anyway, just stay in the fanclubs, fanfiction, etc.
    It's missing a certain flair... a flow... I can't describe it, but to me right now it's just random colors and lines... there's no DEPTH.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back