• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Laleeta

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

I'm about to finish KH and...

Okay I’m cruising through the end of game contents (mini games, mushrooms etc…) and then off to End of World I go! Then a quick browsing of Wikipedia page on CoM and KH2 here I come! I received it this morning I can’t wait! Kind if hard to go through all the mini games and stuff of KH1 when I...
  2. L

Well first of thank you for the quick replies :thumbsup: To sum things up a bit playing CoM isn't necessary in order to play KH2 but it helps a bit here and there. Believe me if I could I would play it but buying a Game Boy Advance just for one game is a bit too much for my already strained...
  3. L

Hello everyone! I had some time off during this long week end and I picked up KH once again hoping to finish it at last. 25 hours later I'm almost done and I'm receiving KH2 tomorrow :toungesmile: ! Anyway, my question is: I’m not planning on buying Chain of Memories, will this refrain me...
Back