• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
LadyScythe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I see, I hope ya feel better soon :(
    Have long have you liked writing if I may ask?
    K
    Nothing much. Just got liberated from the vacation time I got. :D
    Hey Scythe I checked out that AMV of Terra and Aqua's Last Moments, and I loved it! Good job! :D
    Oh and thank you accepting my pal request too
    *waves happily* Hello, I've seen you around the boards, and the Terra/Aqua board. I have to say that your AMV making skills are great. :D I loved the new you one made about TerQua. Nice job! :D
    A
    That video you shown was perfect. And the girl sounded sort of good for Aqua (I know that's not gonna happen but she somewhat fits)
    A
    search Terra and Aqua on photobucket and you'll find a scan with tickets.

I imagined them going on a date.
    A
    Nice! Link me to it as we can appreciate it at its splendor!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…