• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
LadyScythe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah, I understand. I only joined the Xion CC because Smile got on my nerves and called us immature Kairi fans. And good game chooses, maybe I'll get them. You know the CCs for BBS, Aqua, Terra, Ven, and Vanitas are all made by Smile, Theart and someone else, right
    Hey LS how's it going? I have a question. I noticed you're not a member of the Kairi HC or Fanclub, how come? Another thing, any new games you playedd this year?
    KH art pieces dont always need to be seductive I figured =D

Well I never played Days, but you've made Roxas and Xion's adventure interesting. Not nearly as interesting as the Aqua and Xemnas plot, but that's because of my own bias.

As far as Queen of Hearts, I think you're going in the right direction and at the right pace. Each chapter is innovative and creative.

Anyway, I'm very curious to see how things will fold out for everyone! =)
    "That fool Ansem said the neck's TRUE mobility was beyond his reach...but it's not beyond mine. Necks are the source of ALL POWER!"

Worst case you could follow in Xehanort's footsteps and steal someone else's neck. Not sure how to steal JUST the neck, but there's probably a guy who knows...
    I'm doing alright. A bit frustrated at the moment, since my iPod Touch just suddenly went ker-plunk on me last night. And I bought it brand spankin' new this past February. -_-

School's almost over. Graduation's coming up. ^_^

I saw it YouTube! ^_^
    Whoo!

By the way, I LOVE how No Heart's Throne even began to see things OUR WAY in regards to Xemnas and Terra in the epilogue for Body and Soul. WINNING! =D

The battle was incredible honestly. Somehow he outdid all the previous ones.
    Oh I see.

Looking forward to it!

Yeah I read it last night. I have to say, this chapter REALLY went all out with the twists and what not. The ending was pretty fitting as well.

It seems like Aqua may have lost her heart though...or maybe that aspect was meant to be ambiguous.
    Good to hear! I just uploaded a new chapter of "Reconnection of Souls". Things are heating up and the climax is nearing.

Which story? Rechain or Queen of Hearts?

As far as rechain, I liked how you sped up things with Roxas and Axel in the last one. I think its better if you dont fully drag out the Days saga.

As far as Queen of Hearts, I like how you don't have Terra and Aqua completely falling for each other just yet. Relationships should be gradually built.

Can't wait to read them!!!
    All these ideas sound great to me.

The call you have to make is if telepathy can be performed by Nobodies instead of only complete beings.

As far as which one I'd prefer...I think that Xemnas should be able to use the telepathy. The kidnapping idea sounds good as well really.

Of course all of this depends on the reason why Xemnas has been so elusive thus far & what he plans to do with Aqua.
    I'm gonna read it ASAP!

I think that Xemnas only had the other members' powers once he had the power of the artificial KH. The powers he shows in your story shouldn't go far beyond the powers he showed in KH1FM or his fight at memory skyscraper with Sora in KH2.

Wow, good idea on the telepathy! I think that since only MX showed it, it's probably only a power MX had.

You can still build on these things though. If you want, you can give Aqua the power to communicate with Xemnas especially since you established that with Eraqus already.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back