• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by LadySamurai87

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

KH:COM worth it?

I won't lie, I skipped the game and asked my cousin what happened in it. What I didn't know I looked up in Wikipedia. I personally thought the battle system was stupid. It's just not my cup of tea, you know? I like the battle system in Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II more. If the...
  2. L

Roxas... Or Sora? Your decision

Sora isn't cruel or anything like that... I just don't like him as much as Roxas...
  3. L

Hahaha. Roxas became sort of an average kid when he got sent to Twilight Town, though. He was a cool person and I think if he'd been real, he would have been the type of person I'd been friends with.
  4. L

I think I don't like Sora because he's too happy all the time and I like my bishounen angsty and dark. I like 'em brooding and scowling all the time. XD
  5. L

Angsty characters rule! Perky people annoy me. Give me Leon or Cloud over Sora and Kairi any day. XD
  6. L

Roxas was more stoic and serious. I think he was much more mature than Sora.
  7. L

*~ I. M. A. G. I. N. A. R. Y ~*

Since I didn't see any yaoi clubs yet, I decided to make my own. I don't want this to get ugly, so try to be mature and not randomly bash people or anything or the sort. If you don't like yaoi, I respect that, so you respect that I like it. I don't want anyone whining about how wrong it is to...
  8. L

Roxas sure doesn't act innocent. I mean, when he was with the Organization it was like he had no personality and in Twilight Town he was just a normal kid. You can tell Sora and Roxas are alike, yet not alike at the same time. They're both cool, but something about Roxas makes me like him...
  9. L

Well I still pick Rooooxas. XD
  10. L

Sora doesn't know what the words fashion sense mean. XD
  11. L

Roooooxas! I just think he's the cutest character ever. >.<
  12. L

No! Roxas! Roxas! Roxas! >.<
  13. L

Me too. Freak the hell out of me. The only guys that hit on me are either old enough to be my father of have a nice long record at the police station.
  14. L

I've met two pedophiles. One when I was around fifteen and one last week. The first one was when I was at Burget King. This middle aged weirdo stared at me and even when I made eye contact, he wouldn't stop looking at me. I was scared to go to the bathroom...>.> Even when I left, he watched...
  15. L

Kingdom Hearts II -- Rated T for Teen?!

I don't think Disney would go for rated M. ^_^" And my parents can barely understand what I type. You try to talk KH with them and they won't know Sora's name ten minutes later. I tried to get them to understand what anime means, but they don't remember. It probably has something to do with...
Back