• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Lady Aino

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

My Photos >> Come take a gander

I'm always nervous when it comes to sharing my photography with others but I would like to know what others think and also maybe find new ways to improve my work.I must say that I hate editing my photos because to me the photo loses it's natural-ness. I enjoy the photo as it was taken. Does that...
  2. L

Holy Moly

Wow....I've been gone an uber long time and everything is so different now. If my memory serves me right, I think my last post was almost a year ago O___O Anywho, I just wanted to post another "hello" thread to meet the newer (and older) faces of KHI. I hope to become active on the RPing boards...
  3. L

Back // Well For Now

Hello there KHI! I'm finally back after being gone since September. I don't think anyone really remembers who I was but maybe there's someone out there who does. Well so yeah, I'm back and just checking in to meet the new members and to also catch up on what has happened since I've been gone. :)
  4. L

Which character do you hate in CoM?

I don't like Axel. If I hear him say "Got it Memorized?" one more time I'm going to scream. I don't get why everyone likes him so much...he's not that great. But then again none of the Organization members are all that great o_0
  5. L

have you beaten the game?

I haven't beat it because I flat out hate CoM. The card system irks me.
  6. L

All Dolled Up

Hello there ^__^ I figured I'd try and make this thread on KHI and see how it went. Basically all it happens to be is making a doll of yourself! It's fun, it's easy and it's neat to see how people view themselves. Here's the perfect website to do so. If the link doesn't work just go to GOOGLE...
  7. L

Help/Support ► Help! I have a guy problem and I so need advice from any of you!

If you're nervous about asking him out right away without actually knowing if he likes you or not then just be friends with him first. Get to know him and let him get to know you. If you think about it's kinda strange how the whole dating scene is. You start dating someone and then start to...
  8. L

Final Fantasy VII Tips/Tricks

For the last few weeks I've decided to replay FFVII but since I'm trying to get everything possible I've run into a few problems. So I was wondering if someone on here could offer me some help (afterall that is what I created this thread for) Anywho...what I need to know is if there is an...
  9. L

omg...demyx...

I do believe there is a reaction command that comes in handy for this very situation. It wipes out a good deal of water fiends every time you use it. Using that you can easily wipe out more than 75 in 30 seconds.
  10. L

Final Fantasy VII: Great Gospel

Okay...so as many FF players know, Final Fantasy VII offers Level 4 Limits for each of the characters featured in the game. I happen to have a question about one of the character's limit. For Aeris her final limit is called Great Gospel. But the only problem with her having a level 4 limit is...
  11. L

I made sea salt ice-cream =D

I'm pretty sure you can find sea salt at any supermarket...or at least where I live it's really easy to get a hold of ^__^ Aww Xayn the picture of it look so cute and tasty. Mmm... Did you make it all by yourself?
  12. L

kh2 poll

I'd pick Hollow Bastion but I'd want to be Aerith...not Leon. And KHII Aerith at that (her outfit is cuter ^__^) I <3 Aerith
  13. L

The Riches

Well a brand new FX orginal series has just started this week. I believe the first episode of The Riches aired this Wednesday night. Naturally from all the advirtising they did for this show I ended up watching it and thought it was pretty decent. I think I'm defiantly going to follow it to see...
  14. L

Help/Support ► advice please

If the kid gets too much on your nerves tell your teacher or at least take him to the office. Bullying is a huge issue at my school and if anyone comes forward saying that someone is harassing them then the school is sure to do something. Hopefully your school sees bullying in the same kinda light.
  15. L

Help/Support ► Making out

Aww you're only 14 though...should you really be making out? -_- But since it's clear that you want to make out so you need to just relax. Don't rush into things, for the love of god, don't rush into it!! That's a major turn off for girls. No one wants a guy who seems like he's just in it so...
Back