• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Kyxenn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread Lol well thats good enough for me for now. ^^ Thanks for that. lol I was goin nuts.
  2. K

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread Really? :3 Does anyone have pic or vid or something? lol
  3. K

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread I really really wanna know what Vanitas looks like.... some sort of confirmation. Its been so up in the air its driving me nuts! lol If theres still no pic or video, can anyone at least say they know if Vanitas looks like Sora 100% certain...
  4. K

KH BBS OPENING MOVIE FOUND!!!!

*JOYGASM* Dogwut XDDDDDDDDD
  5. K

Live Playing ?

Awesome! I wish you the best of luck! And I hope you report your finds! XD
  6. K

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread Yea thats been seen before but in a video format. Lol Cool pic. *saves*
  7. K

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread Its because it gets really old really fast. :P lol Thank god right?
  8. K

Live Playing ?

Me too! XD Cept Im afraid I lack the time to be so devoted.... lol ^^;
  9. K

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread But it would make more sense if Terra DID become Xehanort. He looks like him... alot. lol What with his hair and face. It would make sense if the darkness turned his hair white and his eyes orange. And his lost memories make it so that he is...
  10. K

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread You know what? All the current theories that have been made are all theories that Ive speculated a while ago. XD I totally shouldve put my theories out there way before this! lol Silly me.... I hope I (along with all the fans who came to the...
  11. K

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread True true. Lol I guess well have to see. BTW, any word on the leak of the opening vid? I know this is prolly a commonly asked question.... Dont kill me! lol XD
  12. K

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread Lol back to the Vanitas looking like Sora thing (the thing that I know everyone hates lol) is it just me, or would it be REALLY awkard to see Soras head on Vanitas's toned, somewhat muscular body. Considering Sora's lankyness. Haha Just...
  13. K

Live Playing ?

Well I dont have the link but I heard the live feed is slowed down to the point of non existance. lol Theres waaaaay too many hits. (As far as Ive heard) So good luck to you if you decide! lol Im just gonna wait for the leak of the Opening. >_>
  14. K

Who is Shion?

Not much else is known about her. We know that she has a keyblade from the screenshots, and according to outside sources, she has dark blue/black hair. People don't even know if Shion is the correct way to spell her name. (the whole translating Japanese to English thing) So for now shes...
  15. K

Somthing strange in the BBS trailer

Way ta crush a 12 year old boy's hopes of having a plausable theory, people. lol aldrain Im sure youve already heard this a 100 times but your theory isnt applicable at all to the Kingdom Hearts storyline. These people are right when they say that that body would most-likely belong to Aqua...
Back