• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Kysoorg

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Kysoorg

Why did people hate FFXV so much?

I personally really enjoy this game and it is definitely one of the top of 2016-17. But I also really enjoyed Crisis Core and Type 0 shit. They all have playstyles that are very different from other Final Fantasy games. I think some people don't like it.
  2. Kysoorg

Music ► What are you listening to?

Toh Phir Aao x Tera Mera Rishta
  3. Kysoorg

Which Disney characters will you pair with your favorite character?

Sora - Mickey Mouse :) Digging a little deeper into the creation of Kingdom Hearts, I learned something interesting. Sora's clothing style was made with Mickey Mouse in mind, so Sora, like Mickey Mouse, wears red shorts, white gloves and large yellow boots, according to Nomura, this was a...
  4. Kysoorg

Film ► What Film Really Started the Disney Renaissance?

The Disney Renaissance is often said to have begun with The Little Mermaid, but let's be honest, it really started with Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Not only was it a critical and commercial success, but it also brilliantly blended animation and live action, something that had never been done...
  5. Kysoorg

What Final Fantasy game(s) are you currently playing?

I'm currently playng FF9
Back