• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KyraeThePaladin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

358/2 Days Boss Battle

Yeah, riku pwned the crud outta roxas, the battle would be so one sided. It would be this: :23::23::23::23: I will admit though, it would make for an interesting story!
  2. K

So, about Call of Duty

Ha! He said duty! But seriously, I'm considering buying My Cousin CoD: WaW (Call of Duty: World at War) for Christmas. But I hear that it glitches. So should I buy it? or are the Rumors True?:P:);P:(:D:D!:$:D!:):( I likes Me dah new Smileys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. K

How can you record Kingdom Hearts 2 from your TV to your Computer?

Welcome to KHInsider! You can buy Emulators and all that junk, but it's illegal! But yeah, Cameras/Webcams are the best way
  4. K

Xion Theory!! POSSIBLE TRUTH

I smell rep coming Your way:thumbup:
  5. K

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread Is Importing KHIIFM Legal????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  6. K

found a cool article

It's a cool article:thumbsup:!!
  7. K

Dive into the Heart?

Hit the Nail with the Hammer, Why don't Ya!! But seriosly, that's what I think, Sora did the DTTH because He was meant to have it!!:thumbsup:
  8. K

Suspicious video

YouTube - Outright avoid Khinsider.com for video game music downloads This is a lie, isn't it?
  9. K

Haley Joel Osment.....

Yeah, it would be horrible if Daniel Radcliffe was Sora
  10. K

Fanfiction ► Shiro: The Blaze Prologue

I'm working, What with My Band, and School, and all, I can't work as fast as in the summah!
  11. K

I'M BAAAAAAAAACK! So, I am working om shiro, so expext more *better* versions of Shiro
  12. K

Characters: Kyrae The Protagonist _____ age: 18 Weapon: Keyblade (it was destroyed) Rapier (Paladin Edge) Family: Sora (not the kh main char)- father Kikiru- mother Place in kingdom hearts I+II: His Great Grandfather was Sora Sairexx The Idiot Stalker _____ age: 14 weapon: Rod (Scarlet...
  13. K

Prologue 20 years after Kingdom Hearts II.... Kyrae was walking dow a narrow road, thinking, and waiting for a young boy to apear. "You have been following me, Sairexx." The boy named Sairexx drew his weapon, a scarlet rod. "That weapon, it is called scarlet killer, is it not?" said Kyrae...
  14. K

Yo=)

Yo! I'm Kyrae the Paladin. You may know me as solclair, and let me say that I will use this account because, well, I like the name Kyrae the Paladin better. let me clarify that I am the same person as solclair God Bless KTP
Back