• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by kykiske05

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. kykiske05

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Collector's Edition Unboxing!

guys!!! no one told me about this :*( they are sold out!!!! noooooooooooo if anyone purchased 2 would u want to sell one to me!!!!! i would love you forever!!!! i been so busy caught up with work i hate i missed out on this collectors edition
  2. kykiske05

KH3D Premiere Event: Photos and Videos from the Event!

someone please call 911 i just passed out from epicness lol
  3. kykiske05

KH3D Premiere Event Information!

woops sorry bout that man i need a jet plan to fly over to japan asap
  4. kykiske05

blahhhh this news feed is killing me i wish i was there lol
  5. kykiske05

:( aw man so that means we gonna have to wait just to see whats going on
  6. kykiske05

hey where exactly do i have to go to watch it?
  7. kykiske05

ill bring the pop corn XD lol hope i remember this later i tend to get side tracked easily
  8. kykiske05

KH3D Japan Release Date Confirmed + Edition info!

Re: KH3D Japan Release Date Confirmed! i think i just passed out!
  9. kykiske05

KH3D Site Updated With Jump Festa Trailers!

dont think it would be in chapters, its still bbs or they would have given the game a different name, sure it will still play the same but with just aqua as the main character, but i dont know
  10. kykiske05

i wonder what they could put in bbs 2. i know its still like 10 years before kh1 but what else could they add to the story??? well they could always go back and make bbs2 after kh3 :p but who knows, i wouldnt mind either bbs was a good game and the characters grew on me, sora is still my boy...
  11. kykiske05

whats up people

how yall doin the names ky im new to the forum ust wanted to say hey and introduce myself, lookin to make some friends to chat about kh series and other things. :smile: so hit me up and add me as a friend. oh and i need help with this signature thing and changing background colors i hear regular...
  12. kykiske05

that was the most epic trailer ive ever seen!!!! man i hope they start on kingdom hearts 3 after this game!!
Back