• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by kvyra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing-Link Prototype Test begins January 2023 in Japan

Just speculation but art looks closely to kh1 cover
  2. K

-spook music plays- We going to blood and honey aren't we
  3. K

Is that teddy bear just lurking or is it a hidden message?
  4. K

Why the Master of Masters is in Quadratum Theory

Mom missed used the power of awakening
  5. K

KH4 Star Wars Speculation: Only the Forest Moon of Endor?

MoM saying to Sora I am your farther.. Sora getting a robot arm confirmed
  6. K

Will Missing-Link actually connect all of the mysteries and provide answers to us?

More answers to more questions. I personally hope answer some questions about Luxord, Demyx
  7. K

Does Sora have pointy/elvish ears?

I can't seem to find any pictures of Sora showing his ears.. I find interesting how Saix and Xehanort are only ones that do how Saix has orange eyes when rest org has blue/silver in 20th anniversary art.
  8. K

News ► Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Art Revealed

Why is it Saix and Xehanort have elvish ears. How Siax still has orange eyes
  9. K

New Worlds

This. My number 2 being treasure planet, the jungle book
  10. K

Demyx and Luxord in Phase 2

Have a feeling Demyx will be De My. Definitions. De. descend My. belonging to or associated with the speaker.
  11. K

People say this is Riku or Roxas but whats possibilities of more then meets the eye?

Also wanted to talk about this. How organization 9 goes so quick you can barley see what it says. Organization 9 is Demyx and
  12. K

People say this is Riku or Roxas but whats possibilities of more then meets the eye?

People say this is Riku or Roxas but whats possibilities of more then meets the eye? Always thought was interesting watching kingdom hearts trailer when this man posts up and shows one glowing orange eye. Even before he posts up. We have the words. "The eyes will close" "A world without you"...
  13. K

Could the "original" Keyblade war still work as an MMORPG?

I'm still positive my theory that quadratum is where first keyblade war took place that's why maybe mysterious character asked Yozora in back seat "its amazing isn't it" Kind of like how ffx played out. But if only we had UE5 MMORPG
  14. K

A Game/Movie about the Master of Masters' Past and Origin

Just a shower thought what if Verum Rex/Quadratum is really the past not the far future and is the far past. Created something so chaotic, being keyblade or something even worse what's in the black box that brought destruction were master of master resides and birth all of worlds to a paradox of...
  15. K

Favourite Foreteller?

Luxu.
Back