Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by kvyra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

A Game/Movie about the Master of Masters' Past and Origin

Just a shower thought what if Verum Rex/Quadratum is really the past not the far future and is the far past. Created something so chaotic, being keyblade or something even worse what's in the black box that brought destruction were master of master resides and birth all of worlds to a paradox of...
  2. K

Favourite Foreteller?

Luxu.
  3. K

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

Also want to point out that MoM in kh3 secret ending he makes a square shape to the moon then turning his figures into a heart shape.
  4. K

Now I wanna claim that Quadratum is going be where the first keyblade war as was the battle for the creation of x blade. Hence why Yozora doesn't use a keyblade and has skeleton on his shoulder
  5. K

everyone said I was crazy lol
  6. K

Yo gots me thinking what if Yozora was that first war, and his Era is really the far past before the keyblade was even created.. Kind of like how ffx was like.. sorry for the double post
  7. K

KH Shower Thoughts

Nomura can't fully express himself about the story he wants to tell because of disney. So he makes it cryptic so us fans can decode the true meaning the story he wants to tell
  8. K

Kingdom hearts 1 & 3 box cover? Same tower.

Is the this tower from kh3 cover the same in kh cover ?
  9. K

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road launches on June 22nd!

Yo. Xehanort is player. No name. He is all of us. We are Xehanort ;)
  10. K

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road introduces new characters!

Calling it right now. Xehanort real name isn't xehanort. Will be some norse mythology name!
  11. K

Why Master Aced will be a boss in KH4

Plot twist it'll be Yozora and old guardians of light vs. The foretellers.
  12. K

Riku DLC

Me and my friend were talking how was weird gotta play as Riku for a little bit of time but didn’t really get to explore what him and Mickey were doing how end up powering there keyblades earning there new ones and how Riku ends up in the secret movie too. Got us thinking maybe will get a Riku...
  13. K

in honor of master xehanort

I was really hoping to find out Xehanort real name :/
  14. K

Anyone notice ( Secret Ending Spoliers )

whats your therioes of the secret ending ?
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6