• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by kuraudoVII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. kuraudoVII

Welp, it's been a while...

So, um, it's...it's been a while since I posted on here...so long that I hadn't even realized that it was well over the day that I first logged onto this website two years ago. I haven't been on here for a while due to having a lot of issues IRL that I've been dealing with. To put it as...
  2. kuraudoVII

Kingdom Hearts 2 Retrospective

As always, I'm enjoying these retrospectives. Can't wait until Saturday to see what you'll write about Roxas' conversation with Namine in the Mansion.
  3. kuraudoVII

Hope for new bosses in KH 3D ?

That's a bit of a shame since I'd have liked to have had more cutscenes from Radiant Garden in addition to all of those boss fights. At the very least, I want to see how Leon and co. will react to Ansem's apprentices being back again.
  4. kuraudoVII

Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories Retrospective

Welp, I finally managed to catch up on the Retrospectives. Anyways, I really love how the Chain of Memories Retrospective played out. That moment where you freaked out about having to review Reverse/Rebirth after beating Sora's campaign was f***ink hilarious! XD At any rate, I'm excited about...
  5. kuraudoVII

Scenario: How do you want the events of the world to play out

So, we've had our questions over what world is going to be featured in Kingdom Hearts III, characters from both the Disney and Square Enix sides of the crossover that we want to appear, boss fights that we want to have, etc. However, the more I thought about it, the more I realized that it would...
  6. kuraudoVII

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Hearts in Unison (Chapter 68 posted)

Best part of the entire chapter, bar none. Seriously, this is a really good chapter. I love the twist that this Mysterious Figure isn't the same, but how hilariously trollish the character still is. I'm also really interested in who exactly this Originator is.
  7. kuraudoVII

News ► Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories The Novel Cover Art Revealed!

I literally just finished reading the Reverse/Rebirth section myself, and I have to say that I agree with pretty much everything that you said here (to the point that me trying to state my feelings toward this novel would be redundant). There is one thing, though, that I'd thought I'd bring...
  8. kuraudoVII

How's everyone enjoying it?

Believe me, Thunder Surge is absurdly broken in this game, especially when you're trying to activate Rhythm Mixer. It's also the most obvious tactic to use against Trollenort in his Super Boss encounter at the Land of Departure. A lot of people, myself included, feel that Kingdom Hearts II was...
  9. kuraudoVII

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - The Drake Bell Speculation thread I second this motion. We already lost out on James Earl Jones voicing Aqua. We can't let this chance pass us by again! OK, in all seriousness, it sucks that there's probably going to be a strike. I just hope that if it...
  10. kuraudoVII

They doing great work, indeed. One of the funniest things that happened was when Sora was trying help Pooh get on a wheelbarrow that they found only for it to break. Later on when they help out Rabbit get the cabbages that were rolling downhill (yeah, they somehow managed to shoehorn that mini...
  11. kuraudoVII

And it wouldn't have been a problem if they decided to animate it properly, but they decided, "Nope, we're just gonna keep him like this to save on frames of animation!" Anyways, I've finally started catching up on the novelization of this game and I must say that they do a few things...
  12. kuraudoVII

Not a problem. :P Don't feel too bad, man. All it takes is some practice if my memories of playing that game on Critical are anything to go by, but that feeling of satisfaction is well worth it. 'Course, I say this when I haven't done a Level 1 run of the game...
  13. kuraudoVII

I'm not exactly one for 100%ing everything, even for the Kingdom Hearts universe. Still, you may have to at least 100% Aqua's mostly to be safe. I've noticed that trend lately. Dream Drop Distance does the exact same thing with how the characters popped in throughout. Come to think of it...
  14. kuraudoVII

Ah yes, so we're at the Larxene battle... I really liked the ending here where you pointed out that Sora's frustrations were actually justifies for this particular moment. I'd be angry if someone that I just fought and is believed to be the one who kidnapped my long forgotten friend was the one...
  15. kuraudoVII

With Zebra Mansex Final Xemnas, I literally just spammed Session with Riku near the second half of the battle when he would begin to use that attack that forces you to play as Riku in the first place. Not the most honorable way to win, but I was really tired of his crap and I needed to move on...
Back