• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Kupo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

never played FF ._.

well, i really like the graphics and the stories, especially FFVII... but ive never played one except a FFII or III demo when i was wayyy younger... could you guys give me some tips on how to get started?
  2. K

IS there a point to KH3DS?

wow. i can tell some people have different views than others lol. to me side games are important... days, com, etc. but if there isnt really a plot i just dont care about it, hence why i wanted to know about KH3DS...another thing, it kinda screws you over cause then you have to buy a new console...
  3. K

psp bundle or pre-order

thanks a lot you guys. i guess i'll ask the guy at the store. hopefully they'll do it :/
  4. K

IS there a point to KH3DS?

IS there? or is it just a meaningless side story? do we know anything about the plot yet?
  5. K

psp bundle or pre-order

when you get the psp bundle, will you also get the bonus (stickers) too like with the preorder?
  6. K

Will we find out more about Kairi's Grandmother?

the princesses are supposed to be pure of heart, but ariel gives anything for what she wants, and alice is just a brat...didnt strike me as princesses, besides, i dont see how time constraints had anything to do with it
  7. K

well speak for yourself :P
  8. K

hahaha i hope i never need to use it
  9. K

-like this? ahh i hope we learn who her father is and who the mayor is
  10. K

yeah some minor corrections...so then is AtW the mayor, yes? also, all you have as spoilers, i wrote too, "summarized" but for some reason i dont know how to do the black things right...help?
  11. K

well what we know about her past so far is that, shes the daughter of the mayor of RG...so AtW? she came to DI when she was 5 or something anything im missing?
  12. K

So what exactly is the moral of this whole game? Forgivness, choosing compassion over anger?

lol i think its best put in the game---> Ansem: All worlds begin in darkness, and all so end. The heart is no different. Darkness sprouts within it, grows, consumes it. Such is its nature. In the end, every heart returns to the darkness whence it came. You see, darkness is the heart's true...
  13. K

"this place.. it looks so familiar.. but how? iv never been outside my islands"

god, this again? >.< if you want A LOT of info, check out the thread-- kh1 hints and secrets
  14. K

how did you feel when you saw the box??

my first time was actually when my older sister took me to her friends house, and i sat with her brother (probably 15/16 and i was like 8/9) he was playing kh1 and i got really interested by it. i watched and i asked questions, and by the time i had to go, he asked me if i wanted to borrow it, i...
  15. K

A little help

*sniffle* welcome brother :D lol
Back