• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Kuja101

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

ok

Blonde Unkown people unknowns where hoods Namine doesn't the Blondie is Larxene my fav and the blue haired one is either Saix or Zexion
  2. K

I need help with Orichalcum+

In the guide to get the ultima weapon it only gives you 6 places of where you get Orichalcum+ does anyone know where the last 7 are or do they expect you to get your moogle level so high that you get S-ingredients cut in half?
  3. K

I need a hug....

WOW that really sucks but at least you geyt a new one tonight.
  4. K

What should i do?

It shouldn't.
  5. K

Why God, Why???? >:-(

I don't get mine 'till 2:00 where i lives *hating mom for not bringing it on her lunch break*
  6. K

A line in Sanctuary?

I thought it was another backwards thing cause everyone thought "wonk ouy naht noitceffa deen I" was Japanese too.
  7. K

Sanctuary ~After the Battle~?

We should have by no later than tomorrow if it comes out today it will probably be around like 2:00 or 3:00 or later.
  8. K

What about Tomorrow?

It shall take over ma life weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!11
  9. K

LE cover

Well it's inside a case so you don't see the cover and there is not a more rare cover their just covers and I got the Valor form cover but I wanted Wisdom.
  10. K

The LIMITED EDITION STRATEGY GUIDE!!! 0_O

I got my LE guide on Sunday and Yeah he is the blind guy but that was just concept art that wasn't the official stuff.
  11. K

how far are you

I didn't get it because the shipment wasn't delivered to Best Buy so I am very sad because my mom said I was gonna get it TODAY.
  12. K

A whole bunch of voice actors

Siru is NOT his name It's SORA
  13. K

anyone no the real

You can go to Wikipedia but I don't think they have them all yet.
  14. K

Would ya look at that..

The people who buy this are retards who think they're gamers but really only win because they cheat their @$$ off.
  15. K

Poll:Who would win, valor, wisdom, or regular form?

Wisdom would win because 1. The better manuverability 2. You fight better from long ranges 3. Shooting will keep your opponent from getting close and 4. It looks AWESOME!^_^
Back