• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KratosAurion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

About Passion

YAY!! I just beat KH2 this morning, and the lyrics that have been said before are true. What Namine says means "The future is..." And Kairi says "The era/change in time's..." IT WAS AWESOME, and NTSC North American waiters, it is definately worth the wait! P.S.(Kinda Spolierish) SEOHY IS...
  2. K

Anyone else excited that Sephiroth will have 1 if not more video scenes in KH2?

The Japanese voice actor is really good for the essence of Sephiroth. Im glad that they used the same one from AC. And if anyone lieks Inuyasha particularly, the same voice actor is the guy who does the Japanese voice of Naraku!! ^_^
  3. K

A Drive Form Glitch?

.....whaaaa???
  4. K

A Drive Form Glitch?

Well, I actually have a small glitch that I think is one. A coupe times, once when I was fighting Boggey, I switched to brave form...But all the sudden I turned into Dark Form (when you turn into a heartless). I havent even gotten that form yet. Can someone explain this to me?
  5. K

Kingdom Hearts II Demo Disc Cover

About the disc stuff...um, i'll be able to tell ya since.....I AM GETTING THE GAME FOR CHRISTMAS!! AND IM TRANSLATING THE FIRST COUPLE OF CUTSCENES!! so yea.......
  6. K

Photos taken at Jump Fiesta

Omfg!!! Its Festa!! How Many Times Will Everyone Get It Wrong?!?!?! Omg You Guys Are Soooooooooooooooo Annoying.
  7. K

Need a little help...plz dont flame

Hi, I remember someone had a NARUTO gif that had Itachi harassing Orochimaru, saying that all bunnies should die, and that he kicked a muffin that Orochimaru had been eating. CAN SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME!! I am VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY sorry to spam. YAY:cool:
  8. K

My Theoretical Idea on Who the Engimatic Man Is!

I have a very very strange feeling that Ansem is the Engimatic Man. I think that DiZ and Ansem are still the same person, but again, that one Ansem Report(13??) stated that he cast off his body to find out more about the Heartless. I think that the soul of Ansem or whatever you may call it is...
  9. K

MORE English lines in PASSION!

last 45 seconds...
  10. K

Shimomura talks about KHII Music

good find...CAN'T WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS!!
  11. K

Question

Um...if you have any questions about the game and content...PM MEE!! I'm getting it the day it comes out. I did a special order so that it ships before the release date, and gets to me at the release date. I CAN UNDERSTAND JAPANESE AS WELL, so I will also be......PROVIDING VIDEO AND...
  12. K

Vc Recording For Kh2

Here it is in a nutshell 1. I can use the video camera as a screen for the PS2, and its in the VCR mode 2. I cant record what I'm watching, such as the PS2 game.
  13. K

Vc Recording For Kh2

Hey KHinsider, I am doing some stuff for some REALLY REALLY good friends of mine, and providing video and translations of the video. I am preforoming tests beofire I actually record the KH2 footage. and there is one litle thing... I have been able to mkae the Playstation 2 video appear on the...
  14. K

Better Quality pics to confirm stuff

Thats Not Cloud Ac Sworrrd!!! Watch The Tgs 2005 Trailer!!!
  15. K

KH2 new trailer

but like most things, that a bit difficult....
Back