• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Koshi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! Awesome thanks Chaser! Didn't want to go through the 35 pages I haven't read yet :tongue:
  2. K

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! Do you guys know if the trailer and Famitsu are being releases tomorrow? Or will the Famitsu be released later in the week?
  3. K

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! Gotta love all the people complaining about the game before they know how anything will look or be played out!
  4. K

Keyblade ideas

With all the talk of new Disney Worlds in KH I wanted to hear everyones new ideas for Keyblades and share some of my own. World: Toy Story Name: Infinity and Beyond Appearance- Keychain: Woody's Pull string Handle/Guard: Spur from Woody's Boot Shaft: Building blocks Blade: Rocket Racing...
  5. K

In what order do you like KH?

BbS KH II KH I Re:CoM Days CoM: Because the lack of what they could do on the gameboy Yet to play Re:coded (getting it Tuesday)
  6. K

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] Disney: Pixar (primarily Toy Story and The Incredibles) Pocahontas Robin Hood More Olympus Coliseum (Put Zeus in already!) Hunchback Characters: Quasimodo, Esmeralda, Clopin, Frollo, Phoebus, Victor, Hugo...
Back