• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KorutoKumori

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KorutoKumori

YYEEESS!!!!!! Its a good game!

YEAH! God I can't tell you how much I loved Days! (IIRC I even let out a "sqee!" when the song began U^_^) And I need more real life friends like you Smile, all of mine, even my gf collectively believe Xion should be hit by a bus and sent flying into radioactive shark infested waters...... Oops...
  2. KorutoKumori

1) don't patronize me, I know what an opinion is. 2)I'm simply being made aware of many of Kingdom Hearts glaring flaws.
  3. KorutoKumori

Holy crap! I think I'm gonna stop reading forums relating to kingdom hearts for a while! Uo.o All these arguments I'm reading pointing out every single bad point by like 4 different people are starting to turn my off of one of my favorite series! On a side note, hi Smile! :D
  4. KorutoKumori

Tech ► Cosplay in two halves.

Ok, I can really only go to one anime convention, and that's not till next year, plenty of time to save up! :D Now, I have decided on cosplaying as Riku, KH1 Riku to be exact. I have already found at LEAST 5 sites selling the wig and normal clothes I need, however I plan on dressing as DARK Riku...
  5. KorutoKumori

Tales Of The Eliminator

charge guard is your best friend. before i learned that blocking was godly in this game, the eliminator was definitely trophy worthy. once i got charge guard, and round block, suddenly he's as easy as a critical mode shadow! BLOCK ABILITIES ARE YOUR FRIEND!!!!!!!
  6. KorutoKumori

Even More New KH3D Screenshots

I'm assuming drop is just part of the sequence of words in that it means how far you fall into your own dream state.
  7. KorutoKumori

A little advice please!

Personally I forgot to switch to oathkeeper before fighting him and I won while STILL accomplishing the challenge. If you aren't good at dodging though and know you will constantly get hit with the light beams, then use whatever you want till then and then yes, switch to oathkeeper. And level...
  8. KorutoKumori

A little advice please!

Well, I beat it on my first go actually! Halfway through I had gotten a total of 3 level up chips so some proper placement of those and I was up to level 66 before I even fought him! The only part I really see you having problems with is when he gets giant, he is slower and like any other boss...
  9. KorutoKumori

A little advice please!

yikes. ok then thanks again! :D
  10. KorutoKumori

A little advice please!

alright thanks. I'll probably use zero/one till the bug data-roxas then switch to oathkeeper to avoid the status problems. I'm pretty decent at the game and dodging/blocking are my best skills so I don't think I'll have too much trouble with damage, especially if he behaves like normal...
  11. KorutoKumori

A little advice please!

Ok, I am quickly running out of things to do in Re: Coded other than the trophies. I want to take on the 13 floor system sector in Hollow Bastion, but I'm not sure I f I'm strong enough yet. I took out the level 60 one in Traverse Town at level 43 I believe. I'm level 53 now and my current skill...
  12. KorutoKumori

Birth by Sleep -FINAL MIX- announced! (Famitsu scans here!)

Well this is expected. Any way here is what I'm expecting: "random deck command"+ is the most likely thing im thinking of. I'm expecting there to be either A: a vanitas d-link for beating along with the keyblade or B: an eraqus d-link that u can buy at arena lvl 30 for 99,999 medals. anyone else...
  13. KorutoKumori

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

Ok, square has to be VERY careful with this possible whole time travel thing. I know someone has posted something like this before, but I just thought a reminder would be nice: let's some random bad guy goes back in time and succeeds in killing off a main hero. Well now time is altered so that...
  14. KorutoKumori

English cutscenes and gameplay (best 10 mins. of a nerds life)

Indeed it does! I can't wait to take advantage of the vanitas d-link though. That look like some fun!
  15. KorutoKumori

English cutscenes and gameplay (best 10 mins. of a nerds life)

The sad part is I'm not allowed to play vid. games on the weekdays when school starts and I'm getting this the moment it comes out which is a Tuesday! I will have to survive nearly a whole week of this game being within 5 feet of me and not allowed to play it! T_T Please pray that I don't lose...
Back