• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Korm

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Transformers Story

Im making a Transformers Story Series (Like Armada, Energon, Cybertron, ect). What I want you all to do, is tell me what you want in it. Heres what I need you to do in more details. 1: I want you all to name the Series, whoever has the best name I like gets it. 2: Tell me what Autobots, and...
  2. K

Marluxia: Deathscythe, and Blossom Shower?

takes time dude. also depends on lvl
  3. K

Marluxia

i made a thread about this already, check it out.
  4. K

.hack//G.U. Vol.2:Reminisce

Found this at Dothackers.net, this may mean Vol.2 may come out soon, since the English Actors started working on the progect in early November!
  5. K

o! i never knew that... seriously i didnt
  6. K

KingdomHeartsHelper????

Did someone from the forums make this site, becuase it has some of the sites things in it. http://www.freewebs.com/kingdomheartshelper/index.htm
  7. K

ya and ansem just wouldnt stop attacking u at all!!!
  8. K

Sora a heartless in battle????

I didnt see another thread about this, but when I went back to Twilight Town, and when I fought all the nobodies Sora turned into a heartless and attacked rapidly! I didnt post this before becuase I was at my dads house and he doesnt have an ISP. But this is true, I didnt know wheather to put it...
  9. K

(Oh ok the sn was just familiar) yeah when he jumps up into the air with his mech form, all you have to do is run to the other side and wait for it again. LOL anyone notice that this is turning into an all Marluxia help thread lol.
  10. K

I thought that his first form was harder than the seconed, anyone notice this to?
  11. K

KH Manga Novels?

Hey I just finished Volume 2 of the KH manga on the site i love it, but I was wandering if anyone is going to post the last 2?
  12. K

oh thanks. lol ive never tried that lol! hey are you IChiDaz? The AIM user sn is IchiDaz. r u him
  13. K

RVB: Season 5 NOW OUT!!!

Hey I just checked out the RedvsBlue site, (I havent checked it since August 06) and I just found out the RVB Season 5 is now out on YoutTube. Just thought I should tell people....
  14. K

... oh yeah.... maybe your right.............
Back