• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KOIKOIBA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread I doubt Jesse McCartney will have that much to say in this game. Kouki Uchiyama, the japanese VA of Roxas/Ventus is also voicing Neku. It would be weird, if he would have that much to voice. I don't say that Roxas or Ventus will not appear (obviously yes...
  2. K

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread So nobody read his hint on Twitter ? https://twitter.com/#!/jessedavidcorti/status/167130700783435776
  3. K

BBS SE: Namine at the mansion. BBSv2 Secret trailer: Kairi at the mansion

Well, first a new kid (Sora) came to the town and leave HPO with a feeling behind that they can't describe. Then some times after, a girld (Kairi) arrived mysteriously through a black hole, from the wall. So, don't tell me, that I would be the only one who would show the mysterous girld the...
  4. K

Yeah, I think the last scenes were symbolic. And Riku's stalking is new, yeah, actually all the scene were new footage, I did not denied but they are all set between BBS and RE:Coded. Of cource all of that is/may be important, but I just wonder why everyone keep thinking or speculating that only...
  5. K

I can't get why people here really think this scene was post-KHII. All of the scene in the trailer shows things that happened between the games, why would that scene (which was not even the last scene of the trailer) shows something of the future, while none of the other scene relly does? From...
  6. K

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

I just compared the two sound clips from the KH3D Trailer with the scene in KH1 where Sora asks Riku if they get that far with the raff. They sound exactly the same. No, I don't mean the script. I mean the voices. They sound exactly the same! Sure, the VAs could tried to say the text like...
  7. K

Data Sora's Voice

I think his voice suits Sora because of the new character model they use for him since RE:CoM. It would bugs me if it were his KH1 model, but with this it fits (I even thik it would be weird to hear his KH1 voice on his current model)! Luckly for the japanese that Miyu Irino still can pull of...
  8. K

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

THIS! I know the manga is not canon, but even there she was going out with the gang before coming back to their hideout and get kidnapped. And remember she was finishing to tell her story as Axel came. To introduce yourself and tell your story can take a while.
  9. K

re:Coded Fails Sales Wise

Re: Coded Fails Sales Wise This. And don't forget the FMs had the english dub, which make it fresh.
  10. K

recoded impressions

It's like you said, he is DATA Sora (and this is not a spoiler, because it's a basic info, like when you read at the back of the game package), so it's like you 'cheating' and give him more abilities, even though he hasn't them at that time in the original KH. Wasn't something like that...
  11. K

Birth by Sleep Final Mix TGS Info (Will have BRAND NEW content, January 2011)

There will be not new worlds (multiplayer maybe but not for the main story), because they would have new cutscenes and than the english voice actors would had recorded it, because this game is with full english voices. Remember the first FM? They just have a few new cutscene, where the voices...
  12. K

Ienzo's aging

Well, if it's from the current Ultimania, then it's indeed active. Then it is also just another plothole of many, unless Ansem is senile.
  13. K

Ienzo's aging

Where does it exacly said they turned into nobodies a year after BBS? I know BBS take place 10 years before KH and it was said that the heartless invade RG ABOUT 9 years before KH, but I think the time of the invasion is debatable. I mean think about the "Secret Ansem Report 1": "One of my own...
  14. K

Terra Dual Wield?

How come then that Roxas use a Keyblade while Sora use his while he was at Castle Oblivion? They can't be the same. And I think Around the time where Sora was asleep, Xion was able to use a Keyblade, which means it must be Sora's. Neither you can trust Riku...he does not even have a Keyblade at...
  15. K

Terra Dual Wield?

Have you forgotten what Xion says right after? "My keyblade is NOT a sham!" Just because Riku did not believe there where more people who could wield a Keyblade besides Sora (and the king) at this time he said that.
Back