• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by knightofdarkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Keyblades

I have to say i disagree and think that the inverted key, the way to dawn and the kingdom key are the true keyblades and the others are the replicas, afterall how could a replica do all soras keyblade did?
  2. K

Chasers

Great theory! i think they might make the keyblade "Copies" which i believe are all in the graveyard and have no keychain. Perhaps these were copies of the original keys? Anyway chasers was a great idea!
  3. K

question about KHII FM+ secret ending

perhaps because sore wields the kingdom key but changes the key chain for his preferences the knights did the same?
  4. K

Ansem Report Question

In the final Secret Ansem Report, Ansem asks the question Looking at the reports of the third game the final report has alot to do with the next game (Xehanort talking about nobodies, the theme of kh2) and i was thinking this may have some significance? Perhaps Xehanort before he threw himself...
  5. K

Possible names for E.S.

i know this is a REALLY loose guess but wot about Silex? sounds better than some of the others i think, its rock in latin.
  6. K

the missing two???

its dilan i think thats wot it ses on old wiki anyway
Back