• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
KNightof5orrow
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• In NUNS 2?
    Awesome sauce, I haven't got the game yet, but after my friend arrives I'll be able to get a ride. As soon as I play some, I'll hit you up.
    Lol, I wish I could say the same. Most of my free time is spent doing homework. xP
    Congrats on beating the game! I'm working on it but I'm almost done. Right now I'm at the end of Aqua's story in beginner mode. Now I'm just leveling before I go to the Keyblade Graveyard. I'm going to replay the game in proud (well my brothers are xP) so I can unlock the secret movie. With school my time to play is limited. =(
    Right now I'm playing all three scenarios on beginner just so I can see the story and see how all the bosses fight (Strategize! xD). Then I'm going to play on standard to unlock the secret movie. =)
    It's awesome! I just beat Terra's story and I started Ven's story yesterday. I'm in love with this game. The only downside is my PSP that came in the bundle pack keeps acting up. It keeps asking me if I want to quit the game and sometimes I may be in the middle of a battle. =(
    hey i posted on the Percy Jackson rp and i staged Lucas' and Josh's quest so just letting you know. You can tell everyone else ill be away until next saturday
    Awesome! They make a ton of money! xD

And lol at *Runs around chasing Spyells to try to hug her and calm her down XP*
    Ooo! I love hearing the word free. If something is free count me in! lol! What are you majoring in again?

A PSP and BBS! *jumps and runs around the room in excitement* You're the best!
    *showers KNightof5orrow with hugs and kisses for giving her the best gift ever* Lol, sounds like my summer. I started playing World of Warcraft. I most likely wont be playing once school starts, so it's best I get all of my playing done now. xP *blushes after receiving the kiss on her cheek* Thank you for the birthday wish. =)
    Pretty good~
    Hm...I think it might be more interesting if your second character is against Hades. But it's up to you :p.
    ~Umbra~
    *gives a firm hug back* I've been good. Just trying to enjoy summer break. My birthday is this week. How have you been?
    hey just so you now I made my percy jackson template. i gotta get the movie and the last olympian tomorrow =D
    Meh, it's okay. :3 I've been good, I'm not really that into the Percy Jackson rp though. Sorries. Anyway, how goes you?
    Sure, that would be cool~! Maybe one or two years apart, I guess...?
    And eh, I prefer reading hard copies than digital copies of stuff :p.
    ~Umbra~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back