• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Knightflare

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

If BBS will let you play different storylines...

I'm all for playing the unannounced one first. Aqua, Mickey, whoever. Then, I'll go on to Terra. Then, Ven. It'll make me more satisfied in the end. But, what are the chances of me wasting money? Haha.
  2. K

aqua a guy???

Kinda reminds me of There's always possibilities, guys.
  3. K

Who You Think Should Do The Voices In BBS

OR maybe one voice actor. But instead of it just being normal, it can be heavily synthesized, so that it'll sound all GRRR =D
  4. K

WTF

If you look at Roxas's hair, you'll usually see it going to the left. It's a matter of perspective.
  5. K

Who You Think Should Do The Voices In BBS

Master Xehanort - Whoever Voice Acted as Judge Magister Ghis or Gilgamesh in Final Fantasy XII. Aqua - Whoever Voice Acted as Hahli in Bionicle: Mask of Light or Abelia from Soul Calibur 3.
  6. K

Aqua being neglected?

Aqua deserves to be neglected. She didn't get my sandwich. So I punched her in the face and made her clean the tile. :/ So now she doesn't want any pictures of her because she has a black eye. AND WHEN SHE GOT MY SANDWICH She forgot the mayonnaise. She DESERVES to be neglected. >:[
  7. K

Help/Support ► Being Bullied

Since I'm pretty unstable and I lack a good deal of control, I'd probably kill him :/ But thankfully, you're not me. =D You tried reverse stuff? Making it seem like you're taking it a completely different way than what he expects? That's what got me out of trouble a lot. Earned me an incredible...
  8. K

final form

After you see the battle between Roxas and Sora, you can get it randomly. AMAZINGLY, I ALWAYS GET FINAL EVERYTIME I FIGHT XIGBAR. >:0 Then I PWN his buttocks
  9. K

I got the ultima Chain and can't beat sephroth And i'm lv 76 How do i die?

I had Patience and Skill when I tried to fight Sephiroth for the first time. I used that alot til I beat him. But you have to like get to lv99 or something. Max out Glide, High Jump, that one Ability that shoots you forward, and Double Jump. Or at least get them to 3 or something. Just have...
  10. K

Fanfiction ► The Exiled: a Kingdom Hearts Tragedy

x3 It was incredible. I liked it alot. It was better than anything I could come up with. :]
  11. K

I'm in your Topic, posting a .gif

12. K

Who was the coolest enemy in CoM?

My friggin Gameboy. Because it has all the Enemies in there. So it means, my Gameboy is cool because all the enemies in there are cool. :]
  13. K

Underoath's New Album

Define the Great Line. I have listened to their new songs and saw the New Video and I'd have to say that I'm actually quite impressed that they actually have gotten a little bit more Harder in the Vocals, because Spencer doesn't just scream like in They're Only Chasing Safety. He has more...
  14. K

Demyx

All in one minute, or one minute seperately. Because I think there is no way to be Sephiroth so quickly.
  15. K

That wasn't Ansem?...THAT FREAKIN SUCKS

Days of Our Lives, Dearie. Post Count +1. Habeeb it. (pwnt)
Back