• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by kngdmhrts2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. kngdmhrts2

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Trailer Featuring KH3 Footage!

With 2.8, the only real reason I see it being PS4 only is because of DDD, what with the touch screen attacks on the 3DS, and only the touch pad on the PS4 controller is the only way to get around that when remastering it. As for KH3, gotta take into account that this was probably all in the...
  2. kngdmhrts2

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Trailer Featuring KH3 Footage!

It was gonna be a given anyway, but considering the KH YouTube channel has uploaded the trailer multiple times with the description in different languages and with the PEGI 12 intro, that it's the confirmation of Europe getting KH2.8 too.
  3. kngdmhrts2

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends With You Comes to Theatrhythm Final Fantasy! I wish TKH was a thing long before TDQ aswell. I expect now though they're just going to wait until as close to KH3's release as possible before making TKH a real thing, so they can put in a few tracks from that right away.
  4. kngdmhrts2

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends With You Comes to Theatrhythm Final Fantasy! Theatrhythm Kingdom Hearts is sure to be the next seperate entry in the Theatrhythm series. What with Dragon Quest getting it's own Theatrhythm this year, it seems the longer running series in Square's history are getting the...
  5. kngdmhrts2

Square Enix Presents Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix NA Launch Event Footage!

I can understand why everyone is mad they didn't show the KH3 footage. But when they released the UK Launch Event recap video weeks ago, they didn't show it then either, so I didn't expect to see it shown in this one too. Still...did bring back a ton of memories of being at the UK one from...
  6. kngdmhrts2

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Official Community Launch Event in London on 12/3!

This. Because despite how much I would love for my friends who didn't get to attend either event in Cali or London to see it too, it will be far better off when a proper fully fledged trailer is released instead. And it will be phenomenal to everyone's eyes, especially since there's definitely...
  7. kngdmhrts2

News ► Square Enix Europe Holds Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Giveaway!

Slightly off-topic since it's not to do with the contest but it is to do with the S-E EU Store... But the 1.5 + 2.5 soundtrack box set is available to pre-order now from their store for £60, releasing on 15th December...
  8. kngdmhrts2

*sigh* They were all gone within minutes :( my friend got one but I didn't. So frustrating, been one of the worst weeks ever for me, and this was the one thing I was looking forward to cheer me up and can't even get to go to that :'(
  9. kngdmhrts2

Will certainly be aiming for a ticket when they're available on Friday. Missed out on 1.5's since it was a bit short notice and timing wasn't great either. If I am going with my best friend, we'll be in our Roxas and Pence cosplays!
  10. kngdmhrts2

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

Pre-ordered! And now for the agonising 30 days wait until it's out in UK.
  11. kngdmhrts2

High Quality Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Box Art

This one? There's probably one without all the logos and dates, etc on it too.
  12. kngdmhrts2

High Quality Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Box Art

Ahh the European version of the box art shows itself... I know it's the same as everywhere else, but not the S-E EU Store, GAME, Amazon UK, ShopTo, basically anywhere online that EU can order it has had the box art on show...which I just found weird.
  13. kngdmhrts2

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- North American Limited Edition!

Re: Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- English Limited Edition! Now to wait for when it's announced for Europe too, but they pull a FFX/X-2 again and we don't get a free upgrade and instead pay £5-£10 more to get it.
  14. kngdmhrts2

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Scan Shows off Re:coded!

Well with the box art, with 1.5 they showed it off 2 months before it's release...which if the same is done here, it should be shown sometime next month!
  15. kngdmhrts2

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Will be Playable at Japan Expo 2014!

This is getting my hopes up that it'll be playable at London Expo in October too. They had KH3D playable at the May London Expo 2 months before it came out in EU, same can be possible for this one too since it'd be 2 months before 2.5's release.
Back