• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by kluck

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. kluck

What system Do you want kingdom hearts BBS V.2 on?

Kingdom Hearts BBS 'Vol.2' will be on the Kindle. Trollface.jpeg
  2. kluck

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

Wrong, you have to remember the connect: SoraXVentusXRoxas, XemnasXTerra, RoxasXXemnas and VentusXTerra.
  3. kluck

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

Ninja'D. ECT. ECT. ECT. Sorry about that. haha
  4. kluck

Just Who The Hell Do You Think I Am?

Hey, I'm Kluck. I joined a while ago, However, I'm only just becoming an active member. First of all, I am (not) Otaku. That is all I feel you should NEED to know. Okay, Now that that's done, I would like to know a few things: 1) Is there a user mark up guide somewhere I can take a look...
  5. kluck

KHBBS FM new scans

It's a good idea, just not possible.
  6. kluck

BBS:FM new Armored Knight theory?

They won't get a new world, The english actors won't be summoned to Japan to voice for a new world.
  7. kluck

Looking for the scene where......

Okay thanks Grass and PoN, have fun playing days ^^ That will do fine.
  8. kluck

All most, what im talking about it at 1:05 in this video of terra's ending. YouTube - [Spoiler] KHBbS - Birth by Sleep - Terra Ending
  9. kluck

Hey everyone! I was wondering there there is a scene in Ven's story where he remembers Aqua and Terra. Examples; Terra's ending and the final ending for Aqua. Sorry i can't think of how to describe it. >_<
  10. kluck

KH BbS Website Update! Worlds + BbS PSP

I among many others on this fourm and others have said that we will be buying a psp just for this game. it would be a stupid move on not only Square's but also Sony's behalf. Expecally with the crazy sales of Birth by sleep.
  11. kluck

Another episode?

Can i please get a link as proof?
  12. kluck

Birth by Sleep dramaticly boosted PSP sales

I am one of those people buy a psp just for this game. However im also going to pick up a copy of dissidia and all the other final fantasy remakes on PSP. These numbers look good, it would be a dumb move not to bring the bundle outside of Japan.
  13. kluck

Whose ending has shocked you most?

Mine was the true ending, so Aqua.
  14. kluck

Secret ending, final ending, TVA endings, opening; absolutely perfect quality, all downloadable.

Re: Opening + all endings, absolutely perfect quality, downloadable. Question! Are the videos generally better quality on KH13 or KHvids?
  15. kluck

Should the BBS production team make future installments?

Honestly, I think Kingdom hearts is going to end at 3 unless something happens in the last installment of Coded (which I hope happens). Either way i would prefer the Birth by sleep production team to continue Kingdom hearts.
Back