• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Klom89
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• you can hop in a teleporter that Angela will provide and join Touketsu. He is in the mountains above his childhood home training. Food and all is provided by the DWMA. Our Characters (Gear and Touketsu need that) by that I meant the training and time to practice their new attacks and all that. Just be sure that you and Touketsu arent directly correlated since you are incredibly busy. That way I can still post. :)
    Hey Klom..its been awhile Ive been busy but I might come back to RP if something catches my interest. We sure did have a good run with the PW RP but would of hoped it reached its full potential. So how have you been?
    uhh working full time, gave college a rest after around 8 semesters. picking this back up. ummm I just hit 228 lbs which is good im down from 243. It was just cause I was so busy in college I never ate healthy soo that happened. shooting for bout 210 - 200 lbs. That is about right for six foot right?? :/ not sure but i feel like I will look right if I get there. Besides that the usual in life.. bills.. drama.. etc... How are you?
    i guess i was a bit angry.. but this needs to stop. I just dont get why even bother if your gonna go back on your word minutes later and I did say if they died they are forgiven so my bases for being a complete douche are covered..
    I was harsh but only because they are giving me no choice. This lazyness has GOT TO STOP. The first rule 1. You’ve gotta post. We’re not going to wait more than a week for you to post. Thats what killed the other rp. If you cannot post for WHATEVER reason then tell me, Abs or Klom. If you don’t we will leave you behind. You’ve been warned. was put there for purpose idk what they were reading but it sure as hell wasnt the rules....
    didnt expect to see you on. I was just about to go to bed... Did you see my new characters. Lunar even put one up today. I hope that this goes well, i liked the last one and hope this one will be even better. Problem is we need a few more people....
    we want to continue.. it just isnt happening.. scribbles needed to post and never did.. then it all kinda stopped
    hey looooong time no talk. Me and lunar have dropped out.... I want to come back but i needed to "clean my pallet" of the rp's so to speak. I am planning to come back stronger than ever and make a rp that will lead this place.. that is as soon as I figure out what that will be .. heh
    Unfortunately I don't have many close friends here who roleplay. Did you think about posting in the Infamous thread or did you figure that'd be weird or something?
    fair, but i didn't mean KILL her, i just meant take her out of the picture like NATION kidnaps her or something
    jeez...but if you think of something like i dunno killing her character i'm sure you could do that
    I'm pretty sur Darkfyres done so screw it and just move on:) I already warned her numerous times so post when you're ready!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back