• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Klom89
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh yeah, since your on for a while, how bout we go at it for few posts in the formal challenge? its been a forever!
    i posted and Lunar is posting now, then whenever scribbles and bone and the others return we might be able to get this show on the road
    so how are you guys rule breaking? and ill leave the area, (at a distance, DBZ distance where I watch). I like the turn of events, I just dont want anyone dying
    Actually, yes to both of those questions lol. Let's just say Zak's gonna throw some serious curve balls in the mix. I love this RP because its so open, I never get to cut loose like this XD

And I'm already on it. Abs dropped me a line about that the second I confronted you guys.
    Yessir. It's only taking me so long to post back because i'm juggling a lot of things at once. I'm not a good multitasker XP

I probably won't have Zak consent to a partnership, only because as of now alliances aren't in his character. That said. He won't flat out write them off; the biggest thing that will be gained from this arc will probably be respect for Gear and Treska on Zak's part.

Which would probably be gained from a [brief] battle. I'm not good at writing them either though XD
    Okay then. So i was thinking. Do you know about Bone's rp the kingodm hearts apocolypse? I think it'd be pretty cool if you joined with your character you were using to fight Aaron with. Since timeline wise everything happened about a year or so after their battle (Aaron's connected to Timmy and thats how i made his temp, best friends, same master and such) Plus it'd be cool to have you around on that rp as well!
    Its fine, your not prying or anything. But i would rather not discuss what was (and still is) bothering me. Thanks for asking though!!
    I'll post soon, after you post. and maybe scribbles depending on whats said.
    Zak's a loose cannon, I don't even have control over his actions XD

But seriously, I definetly plan on having the witches three chat (maybe before or after some punching? XD). It would make for nice development. Where that leads I think it would just be fun for us to wait and see right now.

And yeah man, I love me some Bebop. I actually just got into the series in Feburary. I finished the episodes the other day, but I haven't had any time to sit down and watch the movie. I've seen like the first half of it though -_o

To me, so far, it's great but it feels like a different vibe from the series. I think I just miss the jazzy tracks instead of the more classic rocky ones I've heard so far in it.

Glad to meet another fan!
    I'll edit it. and things are going.......well they're going. and i edited that post so Treska can fly ahead now
    Good idea! weaken the crack and then Henry will use the move he used earlier and shatter the armor. Without the armor Henry can finish it off without much trouble.
    I personally think she should attack it directly. The armor is pretty unbreakable stuff but his whole body's not in the armor, just his torso (thats how i pictured it) so if she were to go for the head or another body part then maybe she could create enough of an opening for Henry to charge in
    Yea that is fine, ill just wait till you post to do anything more. If I do post I will just make some back and forth now that Touketsu has found his determination. I wasnt trying to have you rush but this is my first rp. so i am a bit excited....
    I just cant move on, im all typed up. so i was waiting for you to post. Lunar said you were planning on posting last night but I guess you still had to think about what to post. I am just anxious....
    you gonna post tonight? Touketsu could use a continuation on your side, i cant post again without machine gunning my side of the fight, and I am anxious to keep things rolling. Oh and i liked Treska's temp too, the yoyo is out of the ordinary on weapons. i thought it was pretty creative.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back