• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Kk_s

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Bad Kid

Like my mom and dad made me....
  2. K

Loads of Poop

Two recent GFX's, lots of playing around and experimenting so translation lots of crap XD
  3. K

More stuff

This is a collab I did but I got carried away and pretty much did it all D: I'm a bad person to collab with.
  4. K

Edge of Glory

And I'm hanging on a moment with you
  5. K

Because

I like to make multiple threads for my sigs :D
  6. K

Katy Perry

7. K

Noctis SOTW tag

For another forum.
  8. K

Worm Section

My section for a GFX worm, here is the full worm so you can see how it transitions (very poorly imo D:) Fragmented Memories | GFX Worm
  9. K

SOTWW entry

10. K

Ventus

New tag for SOTW at another forum
  11. K

New Stuff

I haven't posted here in forever D: I thought since I don't frequent GFX's that much anymore I would get some CnC on the recent stuff i have been doing. Here are some Large Stuff. They are "ads" for a website I just started with a few people so I thought I would be fun to make magazine style...
  12. K

New Stuff

not to fond of the first and last :/
  13. K

Emma...

Watson
  14. K

Stuck in a Rut

I've been in a huuuge rut lately that I think I've finally come out of. Here is .. like the last few sigs I have manage to make, the last one being my rut buster. oldest>>newest
  15. K

AAALLLWAAAYSS

I WANT TO BEE WITH YOU AND MAKE BEEELIEEVE WITH YOU AND LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE! eSMeUPFjQHc
Back