• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by kitax

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► Virus: The Infections Resurrection

awesome! I really love how the story opens up and it's a lot easier to understand too.
  2. K

Fanfiction ► Virus

sweet.Did you write another chapter up yet?
  3. K

Fanfiction ► Virus

cool.I can't wait to read more,Maverick!
  4. K

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Epilogue

I love your story Takashi Rena.I hope you can post the first chapter to your Pieces of Heart fanfic!
  5. K

Fanfiction ► Virus

keep it up,Maverick!I like it alot..plus it's awesome!!!!!!!!!! -kitax
  6. K

Help/Support ► A boy problem of mine

I'm a girl so i know what your going through.just Don't worry so much.If you truly like him,go talk to him or try to be friends with him.(i'm not very good at this..since i have about the same problem as you)anyways,like i said,try to talk to him,make friends with him,and try to get to know each...
  7. K

Kitax's artwork

I sketched a nice pic of my character from Ravi's Roleplay: .:KH:A New Beginning:. Her name is xafanna and she is the time witch of F.O.D.(followers of darkness) members.
  8. K

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts:A New Beggining For The 2 Of Us

OCC:i'm not gonna do van's point of view because i've done it in my roleplay and i would like to concentrate on xafanna's story. BIC: Chapter 5:First Love "Interesting..you say that this was a surprise for you,"my master kept saying."Yes,but i think we should get him now before the light...
  9. K

Chapter 4:news of Van's arrival While we were heading to our master's room,we decided to get a peak at Van from the shadows of the mansion staircases.He had just entered the mansion and was waiting by the staircase for his friends.He was just like I had seen through the orb.He was young,shy,and...
  10. K

Chapter 3:The Dark Mansion All I could see were the dark shapes of the trees and the shape of an old dark mansion.It was pitch dark outside and it was very chilly.I began shivering and guessed it was around midnight in this world.The cloaked figure that kidnapped me rushed me through the...
  11. K

OCC:i didn't know...and i'm still learning in school.i'm just in the 9th grade still learning in english 1. i'm really sorry to everyone if i stold any chracters or titles.i didn't know and these were my chracters i made up at school and throughout Ravi's roleplay.:sad::cry: but to others who...
  12. K

Chapter 2 : Savanna's Life Savanna was a shy young 10 year old year the day before her life style was changed.To discribe her,she wore colorful tank tops and different colored pants.Today she wore a hot pink tank top and purple pants.She had long blonde hair in a pony...
  13. K

well,i got this idea from the roleplay which was made by Ravi.Kaori is Ravi's character and she is an important part in the roleplay than in this story.This story shows the point of view from Van(red chapter) and Savanna(blue chapters).but,their names will change and exciting and sad events will...
  14. K

Chapter 1:Van's beggining of a new adventure Van was just now coming back from helping Mrs.Karleen at the Jewlery shop.Suddenly out of nowhere,heartless and very few of the nobodies appeared throughout the town.A couple of them appeared behind Van.He started running back ,but was soon...
  15. K

Kingdom Hearts:A New Beginning For The Two Of Us... This story is in van's or Savanna's point of view.I'll let you know between chapters on who's talking throughout the story. Introduction: A young 14 year old boy named van,lived in the alleyways of Twilight Town.You could say he lived...
Back