• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Kismet-chan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► ~*Kingdom Hearts: Ecliptic Fates*~

Um, you received that email I sent you about Shanee's chara, right Izumi-chan? (Great chapter by the way! I'm surprised that you wrote it so well without me. O_o')
  2. K

Anti-Form: Analysis *VID*

(Okay, I know this is off topic but...) For those of you who want the song, go to the site below. It's the Devil May Cry 3 Theme Song, "Devils Never Cry". *Hugs it* It's so cool...~! <3 http://www.playstationpro2.com/music/download/devil_may_cry3.html
  3. K

Anti-Form: Analysis *VID*

I think it's a great analysis. *Claps* As far as what keyblader72 said, those videos don't show ALL of what happened beforehand to anti-form achievement. Oh yeah, WHAT SONG IS THAT?! Where is it from and what's the name of it?!?!? I MUST know! It's hawt! XD
  4. K

Wheeeeeeeeee~! Lol, I'm probably annoying now. I love how Jarre's just so oblivious to everything that's goin' on around him. XD
  5. K

Zumi-chan, oh how you tease me... XP That was a short chapter! But very good. I really like the way you described the keyblade's characteristics. =O Whee, please continue~! (*Mumbles curses under her breath about school*)
  6. K

Fanfiction ► .Pieces of Heart. [one shot/two chapter prolouge]

o_O? @ Your Passion Remix (Ugh, my ears...) But this story is COOL! ^^
  7. K

Shoujo = Girl Ai = Love Eh, let me stop being a smarty. ^^ It's girl-love, or lesbianism? (Okay, that's SO not a word.) Nothing's supposed to HAPPEN, there's just a girl character who likes another girl character... a LOT. (**Hears guys go, "All right!". Hears girls go, "Eww..!"**)
  8. K

w00t! You finally put it up! (I think you should post a slight shoujo-ai warning for later on... Nothing serious, but a tidbit of something naughty.) Good job. ^^ Are you finished with the first real chapter?
  9. K

Question About Passion

Hmmm. "I need true emotions." Is that significant to the story in any way possibly...?
  10. K

Chicken Little.....to summon

OMFG! The Numa Numa song! XD (Yes, I know that it's not really called that... >_>) That'd be funny. But sadly Sora and Stitch dance instead =(. A friend of mine told me that Chicken Little says something and then lightening rains upon the area. 0.o Is that true? Or does he only do the baseball...
  11. K

ASAS realization

Um, that's Kairi...
  12. K

ASAS realization

HUH?! There's no "mature fat girl", what are you talking about?
  13. K

Sora's english voice actor

Oh, okies then. ^^ Maybe I'll try to find something.
  14. K

Kh2 - cutscene on english?

Yeah, but remember, the subs aren't EXACT to what the final translation will be. (But they're VERY accurate as of now. ^_~)
  15. K

Sora's english voice actor

Haley Joel Osment's up-coming movie is "Home of the Giants"! Try to find a clip of somebody interviewing him for that movie. (I'm giving you guys search ideas. ^^) As a HJO fan, I know this. (And as a Lilo & Stitch fan, I'm disappointed. Dakota is going to MESS LILO UP! :( That's not cool...
Back