• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Kisame

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Kisame

Help/Support ► Depression?

To be real with you, it changed everything. I can't go anywhere without being reminded of the crash. My mom, dad, friends, grandparents, aunts, uncles, random people I see, they ALL talk about it as if I was dead. The odd thing is, I'm not angry at them about that, because I believe that crash...
  2. Kisame

Is it worth it?

Yeah I imported the Japanese version the day after it came out and it is WELL WORTH IT. In my opinion. Plus its a good way to burn time until the English one drops.
  3. Kisame

Birth by Sleep's graphics in 2.5

Yes I agree with this ^ Anyhow it is super possible to extract things from an iso for pretty much every game.
  4. Kisame

Or a means of extracting it from the iso. Hopefully they thought of that lol
  5. Kisame

I might be the oddball out here but I didn't think it felt like a console game. Maybe because I played the console versions of the Kingdom Hearts games SO MUCH but eh it just didn't have that feel.
  6. Kisame

Fine tuning lower resolution images, textures and models, usually is harder to do. You have to take larger steps to get to that "quality" we are all looking for.
  7. Kisame

As I said before, it's a butt ton of work. Not saying it wouldn't be freaking cool, it's just a bit much I don't know. That could be just me though. I'm sure whatever we get, will be kick ass all the same.
  8. Kisame

I've personally worked with the entire BBS iso file (obviously I didn't make the game but I have all the files extracted, anywhere from animation files, textures, music files, etc) and that's a crap ton of work to make it all look better. If they choose not to work on it at all, I would not...
  9. Kisame

To some it may be gullible, to others its just generally trusting people. Maybe that makes me ignorant to how the works, but I have ALWAYS trusted what someone says as long as it doesn't scream "BS". If what I have said did that for you, then I am sorry. If there is any way for me to help you...
  10. Kisame

Yes I probably could, however shortly after this I just couldn't handle being in school. So I decided to do what my doctor (or at least one of them suggested) and continue my schooling at home. As for my "credibility". I don't know what to tell you. I hear that a lot from people who flat out...
  11. Kisame

Well I don't live in exactly a HUGE town. It's small if you ask me, and that can be either good or bad. Ideals and more or less actions seem to spread around to people easily. One person thinks or acts one way, so everyone else does the same. In fact a perfect example. After we crawled out of...
  12. Kisame

Where will you start with 2.5?

I'd be shocked out of my mind if that was not at least included. BBS wouldn't look so grand if it were stretched to 1080p.
  13. Kisame

Where will you start with 2.5?

Kingdom Hearts 2 FM HD. Despite already playing FM in English, I still plan on playing KH2 FM HD first. It's always been my favorite game, so I can't resist.
  14. Kisame

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

KH2 Final Mix is easily emulated on PC and it runs perfectly. I play it all the time. Heck there is even a full English patch. Oh and the split between 1.5 and 2.5 could be debatable. You could say, "THEY DIDN'T PUT ALL THE KH GAMES ON ONE DISC BECAUSE THEY WANT MONEY". But that isn't really a...
  15. Kisame

So let's say I have a weird life. I don't want to bug anyone with the finite details but lets just say I am "depressed". Now before anyone suggests "professional help". Don't. My father pretty much runs the Mental Health department of a med school. I don't want 'that' help. Where to begin. Due...
Back