Recent content by kirabook

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. kirabook

Falling in and out of love with Kingdom Hearts in a post-KH3 world

I think I'll always love KH. There will probably always be something that will interest me in this series. I know for some people, KH3 was their first time questioning the direction and their love for the series, but for me it was DDD. I've long since accepted there will be stuff happening in KH...
  2. kirabook

Not understanding the story of KH3 is like failing a test you had 13 years to study for

I prefer Kairi to be there because she too experienced Riku trying to distance himself to protect his friends. She was the one that prevented him from leaving again in KH2. If Sora only thought, "That's like Riku", then Kairi would have said aloud, "That sounds like Riku." soon after.
  3. kirabook

Like the Naruto pair shippers, they destroyed Naruto Fandom.

I got into Naruto when Minato was still referred to as Arashi Kazama because we didn't know his name. I was CONVINCED that he was Naruto's father. I wrote so many theories, read so many fanfics, enjoyed so much fanart. Ooof, it was extremely satisfying to learn Minato's name and learn about...
  4. kirabook

Like the Naruto pair shippers, they destroyed Naruto Fandom.

Your view of how the Naruto ending went down is quite skewed. I was there. SS and NH are way bigger than other ships, so it's only logical what happened next. Those fans rushed into the smaller communities to cause a ruckus, so the smaller communities either fought back or closed themselves off...
  5. kirabook

Not understanding the story of KH3 is like failing a test you had 13 years to study for

I'm not as enraged as some fans about how KH3 came out, but some things happened in that game that could've happened differently and been better. My biggest "fix" for KH3 would have been to split up the main story more. Most KH games follow a formula. Main plot stuff --> Disney stuff --> Super...
  6. kirabook

New Forum Software

WHOA I haven't been on a xenforo forum in a long time, they've improved so much. I remember when it was just a bab.
  7. kirabook

I think people went too far to hate Kairi.

Whether it's Kairi or Sakura, when you build up, advertise, and hint at this character going beyond what they have in the past, then you need to delivery and deliver hard. in Sakura's case, she actually did get to do amazing things, but no matter what she did, the fandom still hated her and...
  8. kirabook

Does anybody recognize this boot?

A good portion of the org loses their cloaks during their final battles. Those big booties most likely belong to Vanitas since he is basically Sora.
  9. kirabook

SPOILERS : Ven's clothes

Not sure if this is truly a spoiler or not, but I just remembered something. In 0.2, Ven's jacket colors were switched around. I know that 0.2 was kinda a "This is kinda what KH3 is gonna look like but it's not done yet" demo for KH3, but... this seems like such a blatant error. Was it...
  10. kirabook

Should some characters be benched going forward?

I figured Axel and Saix types would take a back seat, but apparently not. Nomura set them up for future stuff. Ven is guaranteed to be involved in future plot. All of TAV might because clearly there was more going on either Eraqus, Xehanort, Land of Departure, and all that. I kinda feel like...
  11. kirabook

Is this hate for Kairi alone upset me?

Actually, Kairi can draw and write. Compared to Sora's crappy cave drawing, Kairi's is very well done for a 4 year old. Namine's art seems to be a combination of Sora's crappy drawing but Kairi's creativity or something... For example. Namine really sucks at drawing people, but the colors are...
  12. kirabook

Relationships

I'm fine if this series never confirms a romantic relationship with anyone to be honest. I know someone in here said they don't like family stuff because it's overdone, but Kingdom Hearts has the best kind of family stuff. They aren't even related, it's all just found family which is usually a...
  13. kirabook

Haven't heard people complaining about it feeling like a movie (except in Frozen and Tangled where it was literally just a retelling), but the pacing was definitely something that could use tweaking. Backloading the main plot to the very end and bringing some characters back so late in the game...
  14. kirabook

For me, it wasn't about screentime. I mean sure, would've been nice to be able to see Namine way more, but despite her 5 minute screentime, it felt really impactful. I don't know why they made the scene skippable, but Namine actively completely changed the tide of the battle when it was about to...
  15. kirabook

Relationships

I do think the series is about to start caring about family bonds. Vanitas laid on that he thinks Ven and Sora are his brothers really thick. Ven and Sora didn't even deny him that, they just wanted him to stop being an asshole. Then the whole Laurium and Strelitzia thing. And Xehanort saying...