• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by kirabook

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. kirabook

Speculation: Ven Will Disappear as Well?

If they drop the silly "training means staying one place" mentality, then Kairi would be venturing to other worlds to investigate, solve tasks, and train just like Sora, Riku, Roxas, Xion, Aqua, Terra, and Ven did before her.
  2. kirabook

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

May I ask, what cms system is the main site using? Is it a xenforo extension or are you using a completely different system for the main site and just linking to the forums separately?
  3. kirabook

Speculation: Ven Will Disappear as Well?

I was reminded of the BbSV2 that never came to light other than a teaser of plot hooks. Although the game was canned, many of the concepts have certainly made their way into the series such as Aqua's mini story (0.2) At the end of the teaser, Sora disappears from the Destiny Island tree (where...
  4. kirabook

I'm here to save us from the spam on the profile updates I just noticed

I'm here to save us from the spam on the profile updates I just noticed
  5. kirabook

Several Western Square Enix Studios Acquired by Embracer Group

The exclusivity parade is so odd to me to be honest. I know why companies are like that (for money), but why would customers/fans be? It makes no sense, there's no benefit to a game being locked to 1 console.
  6. kirabook

Politics Florida governor just screwed over Disney as punishment for being "woke"

It's more screwing the people who lived around Disney (who likely had no choice but to live there. Cause well. Disney). Disney isn't really losing anything and I doubt this will be a big financial hit. But they're probably be more quiet politically going forward. You bet your bottom dollar...
  7. kirabook

What's a game that you would consider yourself a pro at (Aside from KH)?

I honestly suck at every single game I play but I love them anyway. I mean, unless you count The Sims I guess? I'm pretty good at that game, but I wouldn't really call it hard.
  8. kirabook

Square Enix Characters in KH4

Emet-Selch
  9. kirabook

Speculation: Star Wars in KH4 Trailer?!

I think I've become skeptical of their live action adaptions over all. Pirates in KH2 was ok at best. In KH3 it looked good, but the plot was an absolute incomprehensible mess unless you've seen the movie, which I haven't in many years. The Grid in KHDDD was a mega disappoint in all aspects...
  10. kirabook

That is why I hope if Star Wars is included, it is not going to involve one of the major movie plots or too many recognizable faces. Maybe a few, but not the whole cast.
  11. kirabook

Not interested at all. I've never felt like inserting Star Wars or Marvel into KH would work if it's just slaped into it. I just can't... "see" Sora in it. And not in a "What about anime boys in Disney???" kind of way. I've always said maybe Star Wars would fit if we see like, an obscure...
  12. kirabook

Larxene an ice architecural genius??

Physical copies do exist now, but maybe they didn't back then.
  13. kirabook

Oh yeah, I heard about that Undertale thing. Honestly I don't know why people blew up about that. I'm not a religious person so it doesn't matter to me what he gave the Pope. Would nice flowers have been better? But yeah. The FNAF error was a bit much. I don't really hate that game serious...
  14. kirabook

I don't really have an opinion on Game Theory. I think I've watched some of their videos before. Before Five Nights at Freddy's blew up. I didn't really stick around because well, often the theories were too out there for me. Or for some reason, he'd be on the right track and then swerve into a...