• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KingMickeyMouse

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KingMickeyMouse

My Ideal Kingdom Hearts 4 World List

Oh, and obviously a spectacular Final World on the scale of Scala Ad Calum (except you actually get to explore it) to round off the list.
  2. KingMickeyMouse

My Ideal Kingdom Hearts 4 World List

Quadratum Acts as a tutorial and hub world for Final Fantasy characters, essentially combining elements/functions of both KH1’s Traverse Town & KH2’s Twilight Town. Land of The Dead (Coco) After Donald & Goofy find Sora, this is the world they have to go through to get back to the realm of...
  3. KingMickeyMouse

Dengeki: Nomura discusses OST, MOM, Kingdom Hearts going on break

We still have the KH3 manga which will be regularly releasing throughout the year. (inb4 I’m the only person here who cares about the manga...)
  4. KingMickeyMouse

Is Kingdom Hearts poorly written?

Aspects of it are VERY poorly written, while other aspects are quite spectacularly written and better than any other story in all of fiction even! Nomura isn’t very good when it comes to character writing; introspection, motivation (e.g just look at Xehanort’s justification for his actions at...
  5. KingMickeyMouse

What are your “Current” Top 10 favorite KH characters?

1. King Mickey 2. Sora 3. Goofy 4. Donald 5. Roxas 6. Riku 7. Leon 8. Hades 9. Kairi 10. Maleficent
  6. KingMickeyMouse

If you could go back in time to KH3's development, what changes would you make?

Pretty sure no one here was talking about their own personal opinions, so that’s a really strange tangent you went on there... I was simply correcting the statement about the game’s general reception — which is a matter of actual, statistical objective fact and not your subjective personal...
  7. KingMickeyMouse

For Kingdom Hearts? Always. Every single game’s critic score has coincided with its general fan reception. FFXIII does not have anywhere near as high an accumulative score as KH3, so that comparison is irrelevant. By what definition, exactly? A 50-50 would be devisive. An 80-20 is not...
  8. KingMickeyMouse

“Hah” doesn’t refute its 85 OpenCritic Mighty Rating.
  9. KingMickeyMouse

Since when was KH3 “divisive”? The overwhelming majority of fans loved the game.
  10. KingMickeyMouse

Favourite Kingdom Hearts Trio?

Disney Trio by far. Everytime Donald & Goofy see Mickey again and give him the biggest hug is the cutest thing in the world! 😭 That scene in KH2 “did someone mention the door to darkness?” where they reunite and Goofy picks up both Donald and Mickey might be my favourite non-action scene in the...
  11. KingMickeyMouse

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

For Aqua to have poor treatment, and that actually be problematic; that would imply she had prior treatment that was of the contrary. But it isn’t. There’s a reason why no one gives a shit about Aqua.
  12. KingMickeyMouse

Spoilers made me much more happy and confident in this game’s quality after seeing how all those generic original characters get relegated and just straight-up lose relevance in the story, and all the Disney characters were made to be the competent, badasses instead! After 13 years, Nomura...
  13. KingMickeyMouse

Where did I spoil anything?!
  14. KingMickeyMouse

GREATEST. FINAL. BOSS. IN. VIDEO. GAME. HISTORY.
  15. KingMickeyMouse

Judging from the spoilers...this is the greatest Kingdom Hearts game I could have ever possibly asked for! :biggrin: The suprises, the Disney characters being awesome, the boss fights, everything. I’m actually crying of happiness! My 12-year long expectations have officially been exceeded...
Back