• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by kingjustink

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. kingjustink

Your Wishlist for Kingdom Hearts 1.5

I know KH1 has a soft reset, but I'm pretty sure I never found one in KH2. About Re:CoM I wouldn't know...
  2. kingjustink

Are YOU getting KH3D?

Oh man, that is the golden question on which I'm torn. I'll search around for options on EB Games, Ebay and friends. I am certainly running out of time... In the end Kingdom Hearts is my world and I would feel empty and wretched for keeping myself waiting longer. I must obtain it ASAP. If it...
  3. kingjustink

Are YOU getting KH3D?

Yes. However, like some others, I was a fool in waiting in hope of a bundle. Now I must get a 3DS, and seeing as I'm getting one and the XL is only $50 more RRP, it would make sense to get the 3DS XL that's coming out. BUT IT'S A MONTH EXTRA TO WAIT. What to do.... Buy and be stuck with a small...
  4. kingjustink

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced I still need to buy a 3DS... I hear others are at least buying a midnight purple 3DS for the occasion, but even that even available in Australia!
  5. kingjustink

KH3D Screenshots + Voice Actor Confirmations!

Well, it was noticeable, but still very decent. The only line I found very distinguishable was the "Kingdom Hearts! Fill me with the power of darkness!" quote. I'd definitely like Epcar to stay. Also, I think Ben Diskin's voice has grown on me. There was one word that sounded to me like he had...
  6. kingjustink

Dream Drop Distance Australian rating!

I think and hope your right... I might check out the sizes while I'm at EB next time I go.
  7. kingjustink

Dream Drop Distance Australian rating!

Are game ratings literally that big on 3DS game boxes? It looks atrocious! It's covering a chunk of Sora! I guess that's the reason they moved the KH3D sign to the top right in the first place.
  8. kingjustink

Nintendo Direct Conference - April 21 2012!

Anyone who dares to make sexual innuendo of the 'Blow-Off' command, I'll slap silly.
  9. kingjustink

Kingdom Hearts DDD to be released in Europe 20th July!

I kinda figured our special edition Birth By Sleep was to make up for that... (Still doesn't make us square, Square!)
  10. kingjustink

Nintendo Direct Conference - April 21 2012!

Wow, looks amazing as usual! And so begins the lead up to a massively hyped release of the game...
  11. kingjustink

KH3D Premiere Event Information!

Haha, you made my night though. And yes being in Australia does have its perks, although there are many disadvantages that far outweigh them such as getting a delayed (or no) Kingdom Hearts game. Well, on the bright side, we don't have it as bad as Hawaii!
  12. kingjustink

Dream Drop Distance Debuts in Nintendo Power

God, if they do that again with a 3DS bundle or KH Collection, I'm going to QUIT Australia. 'The lucky country' my arse.
  13. kingjustink

I dont get the drop feature.

Hmm... Square could use this as a very clever, albeit frustrating, technique. Often in novels when a cliffhanger moment or important details are about to be revealed, that chapter ends and another begins in a different person's view/'Meanwhile...' MX: "Sora, it is true... I am your fa-" *switch...
  14. kingjustink

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

Hi guys, before I watch this trailer, I have to ask: does it give away too much of the plot? I have a burning sensation telling me to watch it like the rest of us, but I'm just trying to avoid the spoilerific trailers like BBS. Thanks.
  15. kingjustink

[SPOILERS] KH3D: Hopes and Fears. Like and Dislike.

Likes: Tron Legacy, Drop Gauge, new clothes, shocking storyline Dislikes: The 'too cute' designs and names of Dream Eaters, on the 3DS Fears: That the cuteness of Dream Eaters will take away the seriousness of the game, and that all people aside from Sora and Riku in the Realm of Sleep are mere...
Back