• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Kingfinalsora99

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Be In The New Organization calles The Leaders of Darkness.

Want To Be In a Organization That Have No Rules but to Be EVIl. It called The Leaders of Darkness and I'm The Leader of it and all you have to do is to Make your own Person. It Like A Person in all of the Other Organitzion. See Here The Story. You See After Sora Beat Organization XIII There...
  2. K

Kingdom Hearts The Never Ending Battles and Wars

Here Something New A New Game It Very Fun and Very Cool. 14 YEARS later Sora beat Xemnas and Right after He open the Door of Light A Little Kid Was Born and It was a Legend that Said that open day He/ She Will The Final Door To Safe the Worlds With Sora, Donald, and Goofy. I Was That Kid and Now...
  3. K

If you could make your own Keyblade or weapon?

If you can Make your own Keyblade or Weapon What It Be Called and what will it Powers be. My Keyblade that I'll Make up will be Called The Thunderbolt Keyblade. It Abilities will be Thunder Boost and Negative Combo Strength - 9 Magic - 9 Earned - After Beating Pete at the Olympus Colisemun...
  4. K

Organization 13: Who would you be?

Roxas or Axel. Roxas because he Kick but with two Keyblades Axel Because He Help Sora out in KH2 Who # 14 is He / She A real person I never heard of #14 I'm #14 My Nickname is the King of Light.
  5. K

If you can Make your own drive Form What will it be call what it'll be like to use it

Ok If you can make your own drive form what it'll be called and what it'll be to use it? My form will be Hero Form - Sora, Riku, Kairi, King Mickey, Roxas, Donald, Goofy, Auron, Axel, Leon, Cloud, Tifa, Yuffie, and Sephiroth put together. Weapons - Way to the Dawn, and Obilvion in your hands...
  6. K

The Door to Light.

Hey the Door to Light was founded at the END of Kingdom Hearts 2 I think the door to light was in Sora's Heart all along. SO Sora got to be the true Keyblade Master and the Master to Light. Riku pointed right at Sora's heart I think . Sora is the Door to Light because he alway Fighting Darkness...
Back